All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Last week
  2. Performing Data Management Tasks: Currently in the process of moving videos to my FHR channel from my two main accounts that I uploaded to years ago. FYI, my xbox TRED account is not more. I was unable to login with that ID and it gave me a new GT. Don't know if you can find my old maps from the Halo 4 days anyhow. It's more so history now. Superior Forger is my only account now. If Halo 6 becomes a smashing success and forge is great then I will certainly try and make a few maps, but until then I will remain inactive in forging halo racetracks.

3. Earlier
  4. I wonder what everyone has been up to all these years since the old days of Halotracks. Its been awhile since I've taken a peak at the ole site. 

5. Got a new computer and going to be making vids again for FHR. Mostly just map previews,

6. Haven't been on here for awhile, what's up guys? I'd like to say I came back completely own my own but I just came back for a college class. I will say this is the first thing that came to mind though.

7. I think I will make my last racetrack for the mountain dew series and combine Code Red & Blue. It will be a hard coaster!

1. Le Hefe

Le Hefe

Work hard, brother

8. Let’s rce

3..2..1 Lets rce 

1. Load more activity