Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolfy 9247

Mini - Jeapordy

181 posts in this topic

add a damn word, and who cares how active people are i check the site atleast once everyday, what else do i need to do can someone tell me! Or do i have to create a hundred forum games so when people click new post thats is all that comes up?!

fU-ck

Edited by SW WILLj

add a damn word, and who cares how active people are i check the site atleast once everyday, what else do i need to do can someone tell me! Or do i have to create a hundred forum games so when people click new post thats is all that comes up?!

fU-ck

Calm down. I create forum games for the fun of it, so people can have fun while being here. And for people to say your mega active at least come here a few times a day, chat in the shoutbox, post a little in the forums, Etc...

PS: I don't create forum games to be well known. I could give a D@mn - What people think of me. They like me or they don't, they know me or they don't. All I care about is for everyone to have fun, and not be so negative about things. And don't come posting in my subject about your problems, go make your own subject. This post had nothing to do with what this subject is about. I don't know what crawled up your @$$ , But you better calm down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the game: Teabag (Verb)