Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ApocalypticDuck

FrenchFries is leaving =(

131 posts in this topic

why would you sell your game for less than what you bought it for.... i mean unless you didnt sell it for less than 60 dollars... and also if you were in a group for halo 3 and you are really active why would you sell your game?!?!?!?!

How does albo wipe his but with 60$..that would mean he payed toilet paper for halo3

no, that would mean that he never buys toilet paper, he just has a whole stack of Benjamins sittin right there, ready for use.

why would you sell your game for less than what you bought it for.... i mean unless you didnt sell it for less than 60 dollars... and also if you were in a group for halo 3 and you are really active why would you sell your game?!?!?!?!

Like i said, it was an emergency and i needed the cash, and I wasn't in an active group at the time, except for forgehub but they were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring like u dont even know how boring the TGIF weekly thing was

That sucks for you. It still can't be that hard to come up with 60 bucks.

any ideas?? lol

Crap sorry i double posted

Edited by FrenchFries 12

cant you ask another friend or something?? what about the friend that you are barrowing halo 3 from, dosent he have 60 bucks??? and what about your parents/gaurdian, or do you not live at home?

cant you ask another friend or something?? what about the friend that you are barrowing halo 3 from, dosent he have 60 bucks??? and what about your parents/gaurdian, or do you not live at home?

lol my parents arent going to buy it for me and why the hell would my friends just giv me 60 bucks, but i suppose I could just ask another friend.