Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a deadguineapig

Just a thought

126 posts in this topic

Ok, to tell you the truth, i am considering leaving HT. I know kona might as well too... And really, Its just kind of boring now. hardly anything works(i know cu and killer are trying to fix though.). Heres a little list of basically the only reasons im staying here...

*Cu(and killer's) awsomeness

*Whales Sig Contests

*Me being grounded from XBL

*a certain few who aren't douchebags

Those are the only reasons i am staying here, and if a few of those go away, then im out...

reasons i want to leave...

*pro racing

*Lots of bugs(again i know cu and killr are trying yo fix and doing a great job at it)

*Douchebags

*MOST map quality

*Not playing halo much anymore

dont leave because if you do and decide to come back when they have fixed all the problems

witch to be honest if there are any moderators reading this, there are quiet a few at the moment,

you will have lost your rank and your moderator powers:(

quote 'a deadguineapig'

"reasons i want to leave...

*pro racing"

That shouldn't even affect you. Why does that bother you? Even if it does that's a stupid reason to leave.

Yea guinea like really did you really expect us not to have pro racing i mean we make racetracks for god sakes lol well we don't want you to live your one of our best mms and Head T

Pro racing just gives people like Chew (and others) an excuse to be douchebags. They just go "Oh I'm a pro racer so that makes me better than everyone."

But don't leave Guinea. We love you Guinea.