Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hamy455

Mythic mappack comes out on April 9

18 posts in this topic

Yes the mythic map pack does come out as a downloadable map pack on April 9. It will come with 6 months of bungie pro and it will cost 800mp or $10.00 if u are buying the points at the store. I suggest that every one buys a 5000mp card because there is alot of dlc coming out for other games also. Such as Fallout3 (Was supposed to be yesterday,but there was a curruption), Gears2 (march 31), Left 4 dead (late april) and COD: WAW (out now). Thank you.

Edited by Hamy455

I'm getting the mythic maps but I would not suggest the huge points card though, 1600 at a time has been more than enough for me!

Aww Bungie Pro, I need that.

Also I have a COD WAW dlc code I don't need if anyone wants to get it a bit cheaper.

sounds awsome but im only getting 1600 bcuz fallout 3 sucks and cod waw is really boring im a 7th perstige screw that game just halo3 sandbox looks amazing cant wait

does anybody know if its just the 3 that come with halowars out on the marketplace , or the other 3 as well ,

Sweet depending on when i get my xbox back i might be able to buy it on the day it comes out!

But i want my xbox back before then, but they can only fix the RROD so fast i guess.