Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StOrMii x33

Female Gamers

favorite leg. map to forge?   25 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

167 posts in this topic

Okay, well, for 2 years of XBL and me being a female gamer, ive noticed many many times that some guys just dont agree on having female gamers on xbox live.. my opinion, well its real simple. Im a female gamer so of course i think us girl have the right to game like any guy, without being harrased or bothered.. sooo.. i just thought it would be cool to know your opinions... plz share but nothing over the top please. lol.

Yeah.. heres a quote some guy told me in matchmaking.. "Your a girl!!! WHAT!!! YOU SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN MAKING DINNER!!! GET OFF THE XBOX!!"

so yeah.... i wanna know you opinon. :D

Do you think females have the right to play?

Post your opinion!! :D

Thankx, my GT: sstormlai33

Edited by Deano is Super

I don't mind them at all... I'm only 14 though, but it doesn't matter to me. I have my mic off most of the time or I'm in a party with a friend so I can't tell most of the time. So yeah... I don't mind them... welcome to Halotracks! lol

I don't mind them at all... I'm only 14 though, but it doesn't matter to me. I have my mic off most of the time or I'm in a party with a friend so I can't tell most of the time. So yeah... I don't mind them... welcome to Halotracks! lol

lol. thankx. i talk alot around my friends but i like dont talk at all around ppl i dont know. ^^ im weird like that.

Yeah.. heres a quote some guy told me in matchmaking.. "Your a girl!!! WHAT!!! YOU SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN MAKING DINNER!!! GET OFF THE XBOX!!"

How sexist. He forgot the part where you kicked his @$$. The other 98% of the population, however... lol.

I'm not opposed to it. I have someone on my friends list by the GamerTag of Bourne. Female. Very cool. Add me on XBL if you want: Phoenix66. :)

How sexist. He forgot the part where you kicked his @$$. The other 98% of the population, however... lol.

I'm not opposed to it. I have someone on my friends list by the GamerTag of Bourne. Female. Very cool. Add me on XBL if you want: Phoenix66. :)

lol. i Prob. would..... if i could only jump through the TV, that would be cool. :D

Phoenix... Phoenix... Phoenix...

lol just messing with yah!

Add me if you want too sstorm. I have about another 41 spots to fill, and I don't have any females yet.

Phoenix, you can add me also...

I want to pwn you all! Meh KDR is 1.13! (Ranked) And 1.03 (Social) Lol, again messin... even though it's true.

Edited by The Snake 87

Phoenix... Phoenix... Phoenix...

lol just messing with yah!

Add me if you want too sstorm. I have about another 41 spots to fill, and I don't have any females yet.

Phoenix, you can add me also...

I want to pwn you all! Meh KDR is 1.13! (Ranked) And 1.03 (Social) Lol, again messin... even though it's true.

hey, just cuz I'm a girl doesn't mean your gonna own me. LOL. I accually very good at halo. :D Edited by sstormlai33

hey, just cuz I'm a girl doesn't mean your gonna own me. LOL. I accually very good at halo. :D

I swear if I get beat by you... jk. lol. I'm decent, but I'm boycotting Halo 3 untill the Mythics hit Marketplace.

I swear if I get beat by you... jk. lol. I'm decent, but I'm boycotting Halo 3 untill the Mythics hit Marketplace.
lol, i haz mythic, i love sandbox.. when your bored you can just forge around. anyway, i dont think i'll ever boycott halo.