Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StOrMii x33

Female Gamers

favorite leg. map to forge?   25 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

167 posts in this topic

I don't really care I'm kinda training my sister to be a gamer already and she's only three so if I could I would change my vote to: Yeah they got a right to. And also I got MMP if anyone wants 2 send me cool maps.

I don't really care I'm kinda training my sister to be a gamer already and she's only three so if I could I would change my vote to: Yeah they got a right to. And also I got MMP if anyone wants 2 send me cool maps.
lol, thats cool. i started playing when the first halo came out, my dad got it(yes my dad plays videogames) and i just played it.. i learned it by myself though... but i never bothered to change the settings so i play w/ inverted aim. Anyway, im happy im a gamer and way happy that i picked up that controller and started playing. ^^

lol, thats cool. i started playing when the first halo came out, my dad got it(yes my dad plays videogames) and i just played it.. i learned it by myself though... but i never bothered to change the settings so i play w/ inverted aim. Anyway, im happy im a gamer and way happy that i picked up that controller and started playing. ^^

Congratulations, you are cooler than all of the girls at my school. Person who plays games = geek/ nerd/ freak. That is the only thing they can comprehend.

Yeah im classed as a nerd at my school cos i play video games

Whaa!! i dont get how ppl get classed as a nerd.. ppl at my school consider a gamer cool.. its normal to be a gamer.

Very few gamers at my school... there is me, and let me count.

1, 2, 3 (He plays Counter Strike all of the time...) 4. So 4 I believe other than me in my 8th grade....

Very few gamers at my school... there is me, and let me count.

1, 2, 3 (He plays Counter Strike all of the time...) 4. So 4 I believe other than me in my 8th grade....

Wow! are you serious, at my school, like 3/4 of the whole school are gamers not including most of the girls.... me and my 2 best friends from school are like the only female gamers i know though.

Wow! are you serious, at my school, like 3/4 of the whole school are gamers not including most of the girls.... me and my 2 best friends from school are like the only female gamers i know though.

I r wunt 2 go 2 ure skool!!!one111!!! I hate being stuck in the middle of friggin nwhere. In Redneck County/ Hillbilly Hell no less. :D

I r wunt 2 go 2 ure skool!!!one111!!! I hate being stuck in the middle of friggin nwhere. In Redneck County/ Hillbilly Hell no less. :D

I live in Pennsylvania.