Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StOrMii x33

Female Gamers

favorite leg. map to forge?   24 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

167 posts in this topic

Congratulations, you are cooler than all of the girls at my school. Person who plays games = geek/ nerd/ freak. That is the only thing they can comprehend.
Why thankx, same at my school, girls there also think gaming is stupid. At school: "What are you doing when you get home, im going shopping (like a freakin prep). "Oh, im gonna do what i usually do, play video games" "Oh you have a wii?" "uhh yes but i play on the xbox 360, first person shotters..." "..... EWW... wow, unlike you i accually have a life!" (in my head, "wow, what a b****")

Anyway, i dont care if i get called a geek or a freak or nerd or what ever, i love gaming so whatever.... i think BIg preps are weird.

i think girls should be aloud to play bcuz its sexist so ya but im mostly in a party but yes they have a right to play xbox and that guy that said u should be in the kitching u should of said back shouldnt u be giving ur mom a blow job that guys a stupid sexist blam! yes they have the right xXSnipeXx9

Okay, well, for 2 years of XBL and me being a female gamer, ive noticed many many times that some guys just dont agree on having female gamers on xbox live.. my opinion, well its real simple. Im a female gamer so of course i think us girl have the right to game like any guy, without being harrased or bothered.. sooo.. i just thought it would be cool to know your opinions... plz share but nothing over the top please. lol.

Yeah.. heres a quote some guy told me in matchmaking.. "Your a girl!!! WHAT!!! YOU SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN MAKING DINNER!!! GET OFF THE XBOX!!"

so yeah.... i wanna know you opinon. :D

Do you think females have the right to play?

Post your opinion!! :D

Thankx, my GT: sstormlai33

I agree with everyone else if a girl wants to play let her, besides i have like 6 friends that are girls. I have found that many guys on the xbox are sexist, racist, or jerks. Im 15 and my gamertag is HA I have just so add me if you want.

of course me being one im going to say Yes they do have the right to play, alot of guys that i have played with say ohh i bet you are fat and all this stuff, and im just like sure, yep, what ever you say. i dont even like talk when im out of a custom game, only if i am talking to friends or something. but like i have been playing for alil over 3 years now, and that is like the main response i get, rarly do i get ohhhh sweet you are like the first girl gamer i have ever played with, and stuff. at my school idk, alot of people play but alot of people dont, my school has over 2,000 people in it, so it is hard to tell who does what and stuff, but when some of the kids found out that i played they were like i bet you suck, and stuff and i was like im good, i mean i dont do 1v1's because then i lose horribly lol but get me into matchmaking and i have the most kills on the team, but i played with someone who is in my history class with my brother and i had 40 kills he had 50 and my brother had like 30 *my brother was cheating by the way(he was looking at my screen so that i was like never able to kill anyone) but yea because he won by 10 more kills then me he was like omg u suck, and i was like what ever i dont care all the people care about at my school is compition and i hate it. i just like to have fun, and forge. but yea one of these days i bet girl gamers will be either the same populated as guys or more. but alot of girl gamers i have met are B****es like they are so rude and stuff it blam!in pisses me off.. like seriously when people get all competitive about a game im just like blam! it. but yea my over all view on this is they have the right, (i personally think that we need more girl gamers on halotracks... there are only 2) lol over 10,000 people on here and there are only 2 girls.. and just because we play doesnt mean that we need to be harrassed, because ive had like 2 or 3 people on HaloTracks already like not leave me alone, and one of then got like a warning or something like that(not saying who) but yes it is wrong to be judgemental about people.

ok im done now haha,

~BrEzZiE22~ <3 =)

of course me being one im going to say Yes they do have the right to play, alot of guys that i have played with say ohh i bet you are fat and all this stuff, and im just like sure, yep, what ever you say. i dont even like talk when im out of a custom game, only if i am talking to friends or something. but like i have been playing for alil over 3 years now, and that is like the main response i get, rarly do i get ohhhh sweet you are like the first girl gamer i have ever played with, and stuff. at my school idk, alot of people play but alot of people dont, my school has over 2,000 people in it, so it is hard to tell who does what and stuff, but when some of the kids found out that i played they were like i bet you suck, and stuff and i was like im good, i mean i dont do 1v1's because then i lose horribly lol but get me into matchmaking and i have the most kills on the team, but i played with someone who is in my history class with my brother and i had 40 kills he had 50 and my brother had like 30 *my brother was cheating by the way(he was looking at my screen so that i was like never able to kill anyone) but yea because he won by 10 more kills then me he was like omg u suck, and i was like what ever i dont care all the people care about at my school is compition and i hate it. i just like to have fun, and forge. but yea one of these days i bet girl gamers will be either the same populated as guys or more. but alot of girl gamers i have met are B****es like they are so rude and stuff it blam!in pisses me off.. like seriously when people get all competitive about a game im just like blam! it. but yea my over all view on this is they have the right, (i personally think that we need more girl gamers on halotracks... there are only 2) lol over 10,000 people on here and there are only 2 girls.. and just because we play doesnt mean that we need to be harrassed, because ive had like 2 or 3 people on HaloTracks already like not leave me alone, and one of then got like a warning or something like that(not saying who) but yes it is wrong to be judgemental about people.

ok im done now haha,

~BrEzZiE22~ <3 =)

say who, say who. i bet they were about 11 years old, or lame like joshness

say who, say who. i bet they were about 11 years old, or lame like joshness

it was camero, and i bet he is like 10. it was so annoying he just wouldnt leave me alone! omg lol

but he got warned and didnt do it again so thanks :)

i think its 12 yrs old oh if you do play with me my friends and i joke around that girls are playing a bit i don't care if they play or not we just make fun of them sometime if they wear pink armor lol we call them gay or a girl we don't really care but we just make fun of them lol

i think its 12 yrs old oh if you do play with me my friends and i joke around that girls are playing a bit i don't care if they play or not we just make fun of them sometime if they wear pink armor lol we call them gay or a girl we don't really care but we just make fun of them lol

exactly! y do you do it? we have every right to play as you do! *i ware pink armor because it is my fav. color that and black.

My school sucks, everyone who plays games are complete idiots/loosers except for a few people, who all only play COD. Si I am stuck hanging out with people who I don't know in real life, yay HaloTracks lol. =(

Whatever, I don't care if you're a boy, girl, black, white, or a dog. As long as you're fun to play with, no sexual inference intended.