Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StOrMii x33

Female Gamers

favorite leg. map to forge?   25 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

167 posts in this topic

Pennsylvania FTW.

i want to play cod with my imaginary guinea pig.( hes really good if anyone wants to challenge him.)

I never really bothered to care about female gamers on xbox.

of course me being one im going to say Yes they do have the right to play, alot of guys that i have played with say ohh i bet you are fat and all this stuff, and im just like sure, yep, what ever you say. i dont even like talk when im out of a custom game, only if i am talking to friends or something. but like i have been playing for alil over 3 years now, and that is like the main response i get, rarly do i get ohhhh sweet you are like the first girl gamer i have ever played with, and stuff. at my school idk, alot of people play but alot of people dont, my school has over 2,000 people in it, so it is hard to tell who does what and stuff, but when some of the kids found out that i played they were like i bet you suck, and stuff and i was like im good, i mean i dont do 1v1's because then i lose horribly lol but get me into matchmaking and i have the most kills on the team, but i played with someone who is in my history class with my brother and i had 40 kills he had 50 and my brother had like 30 *my brother was cheating by the way(he was looking at my screen so that i was like never able to kill anyone) but yea because he won by 10 more kills then me he was like omg u suck, and i was like what ever i dont care all the people care about at my school is compition and i hate it. i just like to have fun, and forge. but yea one of these days i bet girl gamers will be either the same populated as guys or more. but alot of girl gamers i have met are B****es like they are so rude and stuff it blam!in pisses me off.. like seriously when people get all competitive about a game im just like blam! it. but yea my over all view on this is they have the right, (i personally think that we need more girl gamers on halotracks... there are only 2) lol over 10,000 people on here and there are only 2 girls.. and just because we play doesnt mean that we need to be harrassed, because ive had like 2 or 3 people on HaloTracks already like not leave me alone, and one of then got like a warning or something like that(not saying who) but yes it is wrong to be judgemental about people.

ok im done now haha,

~BrEzZiE22~ <3 =)

Yeah, meh too... always.. this is what i hear...

Its either, your a girl!?! Woah... do you look hot??

or.. Your a girl.. YOUR NOT A GIRL, your a freakin he/she, or you sound like a boy.

They think this because my primary color is steel and second pink..

or.. Your a girl.. wow, i bet you suck..

or.. a Girl!! then a stupid comment..

Either way, it gets very annoying, yes im a girl, yes im good at halo, no I WONT GO OUT W/ YOU SO LEAVE ME ALONe.

Then again, there are nice ppl on XBL.. i had ppl stick up for meh and confirm that i WAS a girl. (Josh, and other friends, not in HT)

At school, all the guys that wanted to vs me in halo 3.. i won... you prob. know why, because they were prob. cocky and thought they were gonna win! but they didnt...

In the furture, i bet, there will be a f3mal3 gam3r revolution!!! lol, jk... mayb3.

- Stormi ^^

PS, thankz everyone for the post, love to hear your opinions!

In the furture, i bet, there will be a f3mal3 gam3r revolution!!! lol, jk... mayb3.

Words cannot describe how happy that would make me feel. :lol:

wow phoenix, what a lame-o, to tell you the truth i dont know why i clicked new post, i have nothing to say.

BUT Pennsylvania's gay, oooooooooooooo

wow phoenix, what a lame-o, to tell you the truth i dont know why i clicked new post, i have nothing to say.

BUT Pennsylvania's gay, oooooooooooooo

no it's not, you'd never know if you never lived there, and it matters where in PA.

what is everyone one from halotracks from PA but me and bomberman, and we are no doubt the coolest ones.

Kentucky FTW over Pennsylvania

I'm like the only from Michigan...

wait a minute, I am the only confirmed one from Michigan!

Edited by The Snake 87

Hahaha this is completely of topic arguing about what state is best haha. and I think it is amazing to see a girl beat some cocky guy. It's hilarious because then the guy makes a bunch of gay excuses why he lost.

Why would i matter where someone live?? I was born in New Jersey and moved to Pennsylvania when i was like 9... i cant change where i live or where i was born... you cant either.