o iSniPe xX

Forge School Teacher and Students!

56 posts in this topic

Welcome, to start things off I want to inform you about this. READ THE FOLLOWING!

Visit our Team Forum on HaloTracks! - HT Reviving - http://halotracks.org/forum/index.php?showforum=137

STUDENT SIGN UPS: Student Sign Ups Here!

TEACHER SIGN UPS: Teacher Sign Ups Here!

WARNING: You must be a Map Maker to be a teacher!

WARNING: Anyone can join students!

WARNING: Class will start to be set up on April 12th 2009!

This will really never end and anyone can do it. There is so specific time and date you need to sign up.The classes start April 12th 2009 which is a Saturday. It will be from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Mountain Time. These class will occur every Saturday so if you miss one there will be another the following week. READ BELLOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!

TEACHERS

Welcome, This is the Forging School. I want to inform you about the Teacher Sign ups.

When:

First, this will be happening every other Saturday which means

1- Forging school

2- None

3- Forging school

The starting date is going to be April 12th 2009. Then every other Saturday after that. Times are going to be from 7:00 AM Mountain Time to 9:00 PM Mountain time. We will try to find you a class between that time. They are going to be separate times so that means a class will go after the other to make sure our teachers can be there.

WARNING:

If a teacher does anything wrong to the class, such as putting them down, not helping them, making sure they are teaching them how to do something right, it will result in a 1 week suspension from teaching for 1 week. If you do this twice you will not be able to teach any further. We will be talking to the class once the session is over to see how it went.

What:

This is going to be Forge School, This is to teach the people who are not very good at forging to get better. As a teacher you will teach them techniques in forge. Such as merging, making things smooth, and teaching them how to make things float. Pretty much you are going to help them to become a better forger. Once you get your class you will take them to a custom game and make sure you have them under control. You will then go into forge mode and pick the map and then began. Each class will be Half hour to 2 Hours of your choice depending on if they are ready yet. If they have to leave before that time write there name down and let us know. There will be no consequences for a student that "has" to leave.Once you have taught the basics to them you will then let them try to create a track before the next class which is every other week. You will then decide if it is well enough to get submitted or they can use it for Map Maker.

Where:

The class will take place on xbox live. You must have a mic to talk to the students and explain things. It will be on Halo 3 in forge.You will pick your own map and what to teach them.

REMEMBER THIS IS TEACHER SIGNUPS

YOU MUST BE A MAP MAKER OR ABOVE TO BE A TEACHER!

STUDENTS

Welcome, This is the Forging School. I want to inform you about the Student Sign ups.

When:

First, this will be happening every other Saturday which means

1- Forging school

2- None

3- Forging school

The starting date is going to be April 12th 2009. Then every other Saturday after that. Times are going to be from 7:00 AM Mountain Time to 9:00 PM Mountain time. We will try to find you a class between that time. They are going to be separate times so that means a class will go after the other to make sure our teachers can be there.

WARNING:

If a teacher does anything wrong in class the class, such as putting people down, not helping them, and not listening to the teacher, it will result in a 1 week suspension from learning for 1 week. If you do this twice you will not be able to learn any further. We will be talking to the class once the session is over to see how it went. Just in the first week

What:

This is going to be Forge School, This is to learn from the teachers who are very good at forging so that you can get better. As a student you will learn techniques in forge. Such as merging, making things smooth, and teaching them how to make things float. Pretty much you are going to learn how to become a better forger. Once you get your class you will take them to a custom game and make sure you are under control. You will then go into forge mode and wait till the teacher picks a map and then began. Each class will be Half hour to 2 Hours of your choice depending on if they are ready yet. If you have to leave before that time the teacher will write you name down and the reason and let us know. There will be no consequences for a student that "has" to leave.Once you have learned the basics then you will try to create a track before the next class which is every other week. The teacher will then decide if it is well enough to get submitted or if you can use it for Map Maker.

Where:

The class will take place on xbox live. You must have a mic to talk to the teacher as well as the students and explain things. It will be on Halo 3 in forge.The teacher will pick his/her own map.

REMEMBER THIS IS STUDENT SIGNUPS

ANYONE CAN SIGNUP TO BE A STUDENT

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS/CONCERNS/COMMENTS POST THEM HERE! OR IF YOU WANT WANT TO DISCUSS THIS!

Credits to - o iSniPe xX , Killer200o, Vapour Knuckles

Edited by o iSniPe xX

i joined teacher but im having problems with nat so i disconnect for live every 10 mins so if i still have those prob then i can't teach

Mods: User has been suspended for 2 days, and locked out of posting for 5. Please keep any posts clean, and non-vulgar. An investigation into a possible Map Fraud is also underway. Please represent the Map Makers properly.

If there is room, which im sure there is, please sign me up for Students

I have a well basic +modest level of forgeing but i want to learn from the experts if possible

PS: My xbox has the RROD (3 red flashing lights) so its getting repaired/fixed....hopefully it will be back by then so i can start forgeing once more!