Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flecker Pecker

You Know You're Addicted To Halo When...

175 posts in this topic

Wow that kid must be messed up lol.

You know your addicted to Halo when you start get at least 20 kills a game<---me :D

Thats Easy!

You know your addicted to Halo when you call your car a warthog

You know your addicted to halo when try to morph into a ball and try to move your funiture.

You know your addicted to Halo3 when you try to make a funny addiction joke.

You know you're addicted to Halo when you talk about being addicted to Halo...

You know you're addicted to Halo when youtry to get Security and the Katana, when it doesn't help you...

You know that you are addicted to halo if you own halo PJ's and sheets along with the cover, and about 6 shirts with master chief on the front (my cousin!) lmao Edited by BreMerie93

You know you're addicted to Halo when you saved a bottle of that Halo Mountain Dew.

lmao that is also my cousin, You are addicted to halo when you go out and buy Dr. P just because it supports MLG

You know you're addicted to Halo when you are a 5 Star General

You know you're addicted to Halo when you exercise your thumbs for that night's match up

You know you're addicted to Halo when you go to midnight releases <--Me and many others

You know you're addicted to Halo when you speak like arby n the cheif <--Egodude, sometimes me

You know you're addicted to Halo when you cried when the release of Halo 3 Beta was delayed by almost a day <--Me

You know you're addicted to Halo when after finding out about the delays in Halo 3 beta you continued to check to see if it was up every 5 minutes for the rest of the day. <--Me

You know you're addicted to Halo when you left you xbox on for over a week during the beta to preserve that custom game glitch. <--ME!!!

Wow killer you are addicted lmao

You are addicted to halo when you start killing your own teammates because you are to powerful.

You know your addicted to halo when you ask you parents for a S2 sniper rifle for your birthday.. lol.

You know when your addicted to halo when you stay up late to download maps.

...when you dream about meeting Sarge. <--- Me