Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flecker Pecker

You Know You're Addicted To Halo When...

175 posts in this topic

You know you addicted to halo when you go on youtube and watch every single episode of red vs blue, incuding recontruction. lol... i dont even know if someone could do that, i would like kill myself because my eyes were killing meh from stareing at the computer screen, lol.

You know your addicted to halo when you quite litterly bully your parents into geting you everything as LE rather than the normal version.

You know you are addicted to Halo when you paint a Bungie logo on the wall of your room.

You know you addicted to halo when you go on youtube and watch every single episode of red vs blue, incuding recontruction. lol... i dont even know if someone could do that, i would like kill myself because my eyes were killing meh from stareing at the computer screen, lol.

i have and all of the PSAs LOL

and you know your addicted to halo when you stayed up and stood outside of gamestop untill 1200 for mythic maps!

Edited by Goldleader5

You know you're addicted to Halo when you have all 79 achievements (or 75, I can't remember)

You know you're addicted to Halo when you brag to your brother that you got Security and Katana now <-- ME

You know you're addicted to Halo when you watch YouTube for Halo 3 glitches <-- ME (sometimes)

You know you're addicted to Halo that you and your friend are always copying the guy who says the medals and stuff like "overkill," "killtacular," "unfricken believable." (Halo 2) <-- ME

Edited by The Snake 87