Guest killer200o

How To Interlock Objects

66 posts in this topic

How To Interlock Objects

Interlocking is quickly become a very common feature to many maps, especially racetracks. What it does it takes two or more objects and merges them together. Merging is also called intersecting, merging, and fusing. To interlock two object you first will need to set down the objects. Like so:

33112265fulldh0.jpg

Then you will need to put an object to mark the placement of these two original objects in this case a window panel:

33112297fullbv2.jpg

Now you need to change the spawn setting, this is the trickiest parts so you need to pay close attention. To do this you put your crosshair while in monitor forum over the object a wall corner in this case. Now while your crosshair is green press X then change place at start to No. Do this to both of your objects, once you have done that start a new round. It should now look like this:

33112415fullgb4.jpg

Now you put the object you want to interlock with the two other objects against the back of the window panel you placed earlier, like this:

33112467fullni5.jpg

Now wait for the other objects to spawn, once they do it should look like this:

33112507fullnv6.jpg

Now you need to delete the window panel and set the place at start back to yes, your final product should look somewhat like this:

33112681fulljg3.jpg

This technique will work for any objects that are immobile. I hope this guide has helped you, if you have any further questions feel free to ask

-killer200O

It kind of got confusing when you were taking about 1 picture below then when you moved to the next section of text and I thought you were talking about the picture below when you were talking about the same picture above. Overall it was a good tutorial and you got the point across to the reader. Also why didn't you submit to Wikiforge?

i've been wondering this since all the [wiki] posts came out, is wikiforge like wikipedia or is it wikipedia?

i've been wondering this since all the [wiki] posts came out, is wikiforge like wikipedia or is it wikipedia?

WikiForge is HaloTracks version of Wikipedia but its for Halo 3 and Forging in Halo 3. It is just like Wikipedia, members are able to edit/add and update almost all submissions as long as the permissions for that article are enabled for you.

i hate wiki. no effence.
Wow! what a stupid comment that was. I have Halo 3, that means Xbox 360 sucks. Try using comments like, "I dislike wikipeia because random people are able to edit others content. The way they present information on there pages is unorganized and its hard to find what your looking for." You know wikipedia owns you just hate the fact that your going to have to do a research paper some day.

No not really, we already made those either on our Bungie Group or when we started the website. ll I did was copy and paste.