The Notorious DJ

What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?

115 posts in this topic

Ok i had a few that r really wierd, the first one was when i was staying at a hotel with my mom and my friend mat, there were 2 beds so me and mat had to share one, Im not gay we just had to, that night i had a dream i was with a fine chick we were hanging out with the day before and in the dream i was feeling her up but in real life i was putting my arm around mat, i did not mean to though lol it was gross. the other dream was i was in front of my school and i threw my phone off a hill and it broke and the screen flew off and killed a old lady by slitting her throat

^

WOW hah hah ha killed an old lady random

one time I had a dream that I was in gym class playin basketball but some kid got hurt and sat out i went to go see if he is okay but when I got there i seen a lot of blood and his face was off and his lims where everywhere and I looked up to a window and a saw a sniper in a tree, and i was like oh and went back playin basketball lol

and another time i was with my girl friend, and she spent the night with me and.......................... i was like omg =]

Well this isn't a dream but last night I was at a party and at first it was just people drinking and hangin out :drinks: but then I went upstairs with a couple friends and like 4 or 5 girls and we started smoking some chronic and watching a movie. Then we went back downstairs to the party and it was like a rave or something. The whole room was flashing black and white from this light and everyone was in the middle of the room dancing. It was CRAZY!!!!!! :yahoo:

Edited by Bomberman914

i had a dream that a raptor was chasing me through my own blood stream...... this was a recurring dream mind you