ExawtiiC

Whats The Funniest thing You've Seen Happen in Halo?

48 posts in this topic

On the recent velocity tournament, Hatter and Bomber were battling for a position and I was trailing behind. Bomber got lag flipped by Hatter, getting sent into a fusion coil, and the explosion from the impact sent Hatter flying across the entire map, and from behind I could see him and his mongoose clear the entire Valhalla lol. It was epic.

I was playing coop campagin once on the ark and we were fighting up a hill and my teamate threw a plasma grenade at a brute. right as the grenade was about to stick him he threw a bubble shield and the grenade flew all the way back down the hill and stuck me on the face =@ :(

Wow that would would suck eggs haha. Thats the funniest thing for me. I was playing and this random Kid was like dang this sucks eggs.

one time a guy used the cannon in Val Hala. i was peacefully driving my warthog when I splattered the guy who used the cannons. He landed on top of my hog

On Valhalla, I bailed out of my banshee, which fell to the ground and splattered two of my teammates and registered two betrayals. Then I got booted lolol.

I got tea bagged by the hole team because they new who i was and i was in btb. They told me that they all seen me and youtube and they all tea bagged me and one guy took a picture and it was called i Tbagd SLiK.

ow ow...

i saw HLG top10 a few weeks ago and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuuuuunny.

1 time i got the luckiest triple kill ever, i head shot a guy and it went through him and went through this guys foot whose shields were down and then into the fusion coil right behind him and tyhe explosion killed the guy by it.

also i saw a video one time of this guy who shot the sniper and it bounced off a corner right by him and he headshot himself