Wolfy 9247

Guilty or Not Guilty?

192 posts in this topic

Not guilty

Have you ever been hit by an airsoft grenade. (you don't know what kinda pain you're missing if you haven't)

Not guilty, but close because of working out way too hard. I really push myself.

Ever been streaking?

Also, I am assuming your question has to be something you have done? ??

Guilty

Have you ever walked outside in your tidywhiteys in front of your friends and try to kiss a girl?

Guilty, but don't wear tidywhiteys. Briefs for me bro. Also, I didn't try, I succeeded.

Have you ever took a leak outside a public court house?

Again: I ask, are you supposed to only ask questions that you have done yourself? That is how I am assuming it works. If not, that is how it should work. That is how I am playing, so you have to admit to something you have done and someone else has to answer whether or not they have done it too.

Not Guilty Don't remember if i did or not.

Have you ever when to a persons house and pee on his front porch then ring on the door belland when he/she opens the door you say " Looks like you got tough stains on your porch. You should buy my very own proven to be good by scientists "Get the tough stains Out"?

Plead the fifth. I didn't say that phrase, but I did pee all over someone's door, but it was revenge. I made sure to get the handle and waited for them to walk in, so I could ask him if his hand smells like pee. It dumped poop outside my door though. It was his poop, not animal poop.

Have you ever been shot at?