Churchy

HC Leaderboard

30 posts in this topic

I don't even know why you put name so yeah if this happens again I will be telling an admin. Because your just doing it to be stupid

I don't even know why you put name so yeah if this happens again I will be telling an admin. Because your just doing it to be stupid

Pyro you hace to chill man. Don't take every little thing so serious. Also i don't really think admin would care because it isn't that big of a deal.

Well I am just saying you have to think about every time I joined a party I was always being made fun of I know it was messing around but every single time I joined a party I got made fun of or if someone fell off it was always my fault I just wanted to race and have fun at times I did but not without getting my share of comments. I just don't want to be mentioned I want to start off with a clean slat as I said in a post I have changed so yeah.

Well I am just saying you have to think about every time I joined a party I was always being made fun of I know it was messing around but every single time I joined a party I got made fun of or if someone fell off it was always my fault I just wanted to race and have fun at times I did but not without getting my share of comments. I just don't want to be mentioned I want to start off with a clean slat as I said in a post I have changed so yeah.

Taxxman, Sprint, (ESPECIALLY) Church and me plus everyone gets laughed at and dies, its inevetable.

its something that you put aside

your are just being too sensitive...im not making fun of you, im just saying sprint makes fun of everyone and they all play around

wow i know i have way more than 2 takedowns. I had at leas 4 in the last tourney i did b4 the finals. And a couple in the other before that. Are we suppose to keep track of our own?