Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SDTxPappys r us

HT Supercross Track List

58 posts in this topic

Added a few tracks. I'm going to do at least 2 more tonight and the rest tomorrow. As well as get the HT Nationals Tracks back up in the Nationals forum.

SMM, is it alright if I update the track for you?

Added and updated a few tracks. Tracks I have left:

Affliction SX

Manchester SX

Jacksonville SX

Asimov Stadium

Almost there, and I added:

Crossroads SX

Overlook SX

Asimov Beach

updated Primoris' links.

I created a v2 of MSR. I dont know if you wanted to edit the link or not, but its on my file share.

sorry pyro, but your squad was going to fail anyway. Pappys and purple see the potentioal in your idea and decided to go ahead and revive it before it dies by makinmg a new squad. But i dont think anyone is trying to take credit for your idea. You thought of it and it's a good idea but you have no idea how much work goes into running a successful squad. Be glad they are taking the burden off you.

Lol, and the "burden" is still going on

sorry for posting something random in your Tracks forum (Thanks for the idea of how you posted the tracks) CLICK HERE

We need to get a running total of tracks we have on Halo 5. I know many of you are wary of having a season on there, but it's important that we at least see where we stand.

Report any tracks you've made that might be eligible for a Halo 5 season. Here are the tracks that I know of, and might be a good fit for S8:

• Miquian
  • Sunny Sands Raceway
  • Meowville Stadium
  • Poopercross Field
  • Verdant Park SX
  • Carpinteria Beach SX
  • Antediluvian (unfinished; name is working title)

These tracks would need improvements to become eligible, in my opinion.

• Beaver Stadium SX
  • Ov Impera
  • Victoria Field

I'd prefer any tracks we race to be HaloTracks-made, but that's not a strict prerequisite. It's not guaranteed that Season 8 will be on Halo 5. Mike and I haven't reached a consensus among ourselves. With that said, and despite the game's shortcomings, I think that there are a lot of benefits to hosting S8 on Halo 5. I'm all game for the next season to take place within that title.

I'll update the main track list when this has been finalized.