BEAR GRYLLS 805

HT Rookies (Sign up list)

27 posts in this topic

Hey whats up brothas & sistas, it your boy BEAR GRYLLS & I am here to bring you a brand new squad called "HT Rookies". So here are all the details:

About Our Squad

HT Rookies is a squad all about getting the new members of HT used to the site and get them started one their racing careers. This squad is mainly for members of Halotracks who are new or haven't really raced in many tourneys. I will be teaching all the members of this squad all of the gametypes we have on Halotracks. The only requirement that I have for this squad is that the member must have less than 150 post and have not raced in more than 5 tournaments. (whether it was regular tourneys or squad tourneys) Once we get this squad going and we have enough squad tourneys, I will schedule tourneys against the other squads of Halotracks to see if we have what it takes to beat the others squads of Halotracks.

What We Will Play

Racetracks

Hardcoretracks

Demo Racing

Battletracks

Goosebattle

Terraintracks

& Possible Elimination Racing

What We Will Do:

Squad Tourneys

Squad Mini Tourneys

Squad Practices

Rules:

1) We will start on third destination on all maps

2) Walking the track or hopping on the back of someone else's mongoose will get you deducted points

3) If you get a double lap just let me know so I know you need to take a extra lap

4) After the first person finishes the track make a line somewhere on the track and everybody line up behind him so it is easier to keep down who got what place

5) If you fall off the map just wait for another mongoose to spawn or go through the teleporter to get back to the mongooses, if there is one or more people waiting for a mongoose listen to my voice for instructions.

6) I am going to review every race after the tourney to confirm every placing on each map and to make sure nobody cheated, if caught cheating you will be Disqualified from the tourney

7) No Trash Talking

8 ) No Cursing

9) No Making Fun Of Other Racers

10) No Quiting Out Of Races

11) No Cheating

12) No Arguing

14) Have fun and enjoy yourselves!

Punishments

1ST WARNING = JUST A WARNING SON!

2ND WARNING = YOU LOSE 5 POINTS FROM THAT TOURNEY!

3RD WARNING = BOOTED OUT OF TOURNEY!

4TH WARNING = BANNED FROM SQUAD FOR ONE WEEK!

5TH WARNING = BANNED FROM SQUAD FOR ONE MONTH!

6TH WARNING = BANNED FROM SQUAD!

Squad Co-Leaders

BEAR GRYLLS 805

Smm2010

Motokid123

Wrangoth2

So if you are interested in joining this squad please post a reply to this topic saying "Sign me up"

1) ahalogodmodder

2) XSHKABOBX

3) MLBPRO13

4) DooDot

5) shortbusrider77

6) Carlos13DC

7) I Nugget 2k9 I

8 ) Chung wii

9) CheatyCat14

10) darkcobra337

11) kpk8

12) astriker212

13) PearlSerpent720

14) Alpha Blade 91

15) ahalogodmodder

16) I SHAGGADELIC I

Once we get 15 sign ups I will ask Vapour Knuckles to get us our own forum.

Can't wait to get this squad going guys! So sign up & LETS DO THIS!!!!!! :yahoo:

Edited by smm2010

Thanks Banditball, I appreciate the offer but like I told King Edward, I think I have enough staff members for this squad for now. But If somebody quits or resigns from their position, I will contact you or King Edward. :drinks:

*UPDATED*

I already talked to Vapour and hes gonna get us our own forum when he gets back from Vacation and the problems with the site get fixed.