Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HT Sensation

Sincere Apoligize

favorite leg. map to forge?   26 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

To all Halotracks Members,

I would like to apoligize for things that I have done, like leaving tournament, flaming people for little things, and most of all complaining. My attitude will be changing from now on as I will be enjoying this site for what it's for and to make friends with as many people as I can. Main apoligizes go out to Smm, TJmax, Bountyhunter, and most of all Altair. I hope you all can forgive as I now know what I have done has been childish and uncalled for. TJmax your aloud to be back into the squad HT Mafia if you'd like, I didn't take you out because I didn't like you it was for the poll you put out about me..Looking forward to seeing you guys again in upcoming tournaments and I hope you can forgive me.

Happy Thanksgiving,

HT Sensation

1 person likes this

Very Mature of you brotha! I personally never had anything against you. But im glad to see you own up to your mistakes. Nice Job! :good:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MAN

2 people like this

i don't know if I should cause you and King edward have been at it in Tourney results and HT Mafia Squad Tourney number 3 and I'll think about it and everyone sign up for my squad HT Adrenaline