Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Masta Hippie

Featured Map Contest

favorite leg. map to forge?   26 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Can't we do something...anything...about the fact that my map was added 3 days after the poll started?

thats what i ment. that some people have already voted without it being there as an option.

thats what i ment. that some people have already voted without it being there as an option.

That doesn't matter. Maps that have been up for longer deserve to be up anyway.

Can maps that don't win the poll be featured at a later date, or is only one map out of this selection ever going to be featured?

Can maps that don't win the poll be featured at a later date, or is only one map out of this selection ever going to be featured?

Don't worry Straight At will be featured. This is just for the next one that is up during Bungie favs.

I hope that maps who don't win the poll can be featured because most of these maps deserve being on the Featured Maps section. But you got to pick one.

Ok, well while looking at this I have made the best decision that I could. This is what is going to happen is for the next nine days there are going to be maps being featured for 3 day increments. Today is going to be the first day, there will be 3 maps over the 9 days I have already decided on them and the order. All of the other maps on queue will be locked (most likely) because they are getting old and we want to keep up with new things. Sorry to everyone else who has not been selected but the featured maps really isn't a contest, it just is a reward.

Killer there are more than 3 maps up there that deserve to be featured. This poll was just to find which one should be next.