SpEcTaCuLar Ra

HaloTracks Forge School

69 posts in this topic

forgeschool.png

Banner made by Masta Blastr

Welcome Halotracks members, to the new and improved forge school. Since the old one was not well put out, your Head Mapmakers SpEcTaCuLar Ra and Masta Blastr, and Vapour Knuckles have come up with a new idea to help our fellow members. There has been a low amount of maps posted lately, and we believe part of this reason is because many of you do not know how to forge well. Well we want to solve that problem, and teach you as much as we can, so we can see new maps from new forgers, to enjoy the wonderful creations. You will be able to choose what teacher you want and learn everything you need to know. We also want to see what your recent work is like to know where your abilities are at. We will put up map templates and canvases soon for you to work on as a start. There is a schedule of teaching all week long and will be listed below. There is also a little treat in it for you if you make a great track from what you learned! If you'd rather watch videos and tutorials, here is a link to all of our great forging guides made by our great members of HaloTracks: Important Forge Guides. Also we will keep you updated on new guides posted because there will be more.

Schedule

Monday-Friday: 4:00 pm est. to 8:00 pm est.

Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm est.

Click here to check the timezones

Note: These are the times that the teachers will most likely be available. The average time of teaching will be around 45 minutes to an hour the most. If longer time is needed, just list below your regular post in bold that longer time is needed and approximately how much. If you need a conversion of time, I will list it.

Guidelines

It is very simple; all you have to do is sign up. List your gamertag if it is not in your profile, time, and say exactly what you need to be taught on. You don't necessarily have to do that but it gets the teacher prepared on what is needed to be taught. Also, you can choose which person you want to teach you from six of our greatest forgers on the site from the following list. Just send us a message or a friend request, or we will send you an invite just in case our list is full or if you cannot contact us. Also, make sure you put what timezone you are in.

Post format

[b]Gamertag:[/b]
[b]Day and Time:[/b]
[b]Timezone[/b]
[b]What is needed to be taught:[/b]
[b]Teacher:[/b]

Teachers

• SpEcTaCuLar Ra
  • Goldman 01
  • Smm2010
  • KGB XD
  • Derk921
  • King Edward I

Remember: It is an option to choose a teacher. You don't necessarily have to. Also, don't overload with one teacher, each teacher can only have up to two classes the most, unless stated otherwise, due to that they are busy with other things.

Rules

• Do not spam.
  • Make serious requests.
  • Cooperate with your teacher.
  • Follow the correct post format.
  • Be on time for your lesson.
  • If you can't make it, please contact the teachers before your lesson.

Students/Status

mettalica4life - Done

doodot - Pending

siedge - Done

preskeeler - Pending

cardplayingpigs - Pending

MC Nick05 - Done

haloisgodly - Done

xZ BignosE Zx - Pending

TJmax2508 - Done

OrdiiNaRYY - Done

spartas fire92 - Pending

xdeathlordx - Done

CmNeirBigFun - Pending

ix Ske7ch ix - Done

KATANCIK - Done

Stormhawk13 - Pending

foshizzlehoe1 - Pending

SniperMan1099 - Pending

JonnyB33 - Pending

Kabuse26 - Pending

Once again, Welcome to the Halotracks Forge School and we hope to have many students and many successful forgers. Enjoy!

2 people like this

I love to learn how to make a racetrack like the one's I've had the great privilege to see and race on. Sign me up!!!

Gamertag: spartas fire92

Day and Time: Any day, Any time.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Wanted Teachings: Greatly improving object-merging and making smooth platforms.

Teacher: Any, although I've have played on a bunch of SpEcTaCuLar Ra's tracks. That's who I'd prefer, but, it's ok if I don't.

Edited by spartas fire92

Gamertag: Ordinaryy

Day and Time: Saturday at 3:30? [Prefered]

Timezone EST

What is needed to be taught: How to use the respon point techniqe on making the track smooth

Teacher: KGB XD

Gamertag:TJmax2509

Day and Time:anyday

TimezoneCentral

What is needed to be taught:Interlock,Bank wave & Turns, and track smooth

Teacher: smm2010

Gamertag: Ordinaryy

Day and Time: Saturday at 3:30? [Prefered]

Timezone EST

What is needed to be taught: How to use the respon point techniqe on making the track smooth

Teacher: KGB XD

I might be open next sunday... I have an interview with Jen Kalban on the 6th so the 7th would be best. I'll check my schedule.

I might be open next sunday... I have an interview with Jen Kalban on the 6th so the 7th would be best. I'll check my schedule.

I can deal with next Sunday.

cLaS1c X NosE:

sunday or saturday, 1pm - 4pm:

eastern

track smoothness and banked turn's:

Anybody that can help me really: