Vapour knuckles

List of Distinguished Members

57 posts in this topic

YOOOOOO WHERES MY DISTINGUISHED! so unfair >_>

With only one map feature, and it not being a Best of Halo win, it's not enough to get you distinguished. However, this list isn't nearly up to date, as nobody has updated it in over a year since I stepped down from staff. I would ask that I either have permission to edit this topic or that someone else do it because it hasn't been updated since Clutch was featured last year.

With only one map feature, and it not being a Best of Halo win, it's not enough to get you distinguished. However, this list isn't nearly up to date, as nobody has updated it in over a year since I stepped down from staff. I would ask that I either have permission to edit this topic or that someone else do it because it hasn't been updated since Clutch was featured last year.

This is a job for.... Nuked?

lel

1 person likes this

This is a job for.... Nuked?

lel

Lol I believe it is the HMM's job. But when I did it, it hadn't been done in over a year, and since I did it, it hasn't been done in over a year, which is why I think it might be best if the Admins allowed me to run this page as I always keep it very up to date. Cassel, Eddy, and Office are all now distinguished, 8 new maps have been featured, and BOH4 will bring a ton of more features to the table, so I'd like to have permission to update it. Lol.