Vapour knuckles

List of Distinguished Members

57 posts in this topic

Are you retired?

I am! Otherwise I wouldn't have to ask permission to update, I would already have the ability and would just do it.

I want to be recognized as a distinguished member on this forum.

You are distinguished for winning BOHR Best Racer, correct? If so then you are the only person to be distinguished for racing. If I am allowed to edit it, I will add you, although I think it's silly since racers shouldn't get distinguished (no offense to you personally at all, you're an amazing racer, I remember from BOHR, but it's really a forging rank lol).

BOHR probly stands for halo Reach. Also, I totally forgot I had laggin wagon featured back in halo 3 hahaha

BOHR probly stands for halo Reach. Also, I totally forgot I had laggin wagon featured back in halo 3 hahaha

You get a sticker! Lel

GoldenStickerWinner.png

Thanks office. It would be my honor to accept this award. It's almost as good as my 13th place ribbon in BOH4!!.......(cries)

Hey man, you got in the tournament in my heart. It's just so sad that actual important things in life can get in the way of a video games.