Vapour knuckles

List of Distinguished Members

57 posts in this topic

Well not exactly since most of the people with the most features ARE the old forgers; so it wouldn't separate new from old (that's what Map Maker and Elite Map Maker does) but it certainly would separate the great from the legendary, so it could be a good idea in the future, but as Cassel says, I think it's fine now.

We could change it to co-forges counting has half a feature. That would make it so there's a few less distinguished and stops people from obtaining it on someone else's talent.

2 people like this

We could change it to co-forges counting has half a feature. That would make it so there's a few less distinguished and stops people from obtaining it on someone else's talent.

That would be a good idea. Especially Tri-forges haha

I personally don't believe it is too difficult. The only people that say it is easy to obtain are the people that already have it to be honest. Without sounding like a complete douche, I believe that I'm one of the best forgers on this site and I've never gotten a map feature! So the challenge of earning it is not where the issue lies.

This post contradicts itself. Either it's a typo or I'm not understanding it; you're saying it's not hard to earn a feature, but it's hard to earn a feature.

I still think earning a single feature is difficult, regardless.

It would also separate the more recent amazing forgers from those who achieved the Distinguished rank in prehistoric times and are no longer active.

Having been around for all era's of forging, I can say that each era brought something different to the table. I wouldn't exactly say that newer forgers should get more praise and recognition than "prehistoric" forgers, entirely. Remember too, that each era had different challenges, capabilities and boundaries.

I actually think this a good idea and would be very useful in the future.