katancik

Unlimited money WITHOUT stacked items

14 posts in this topic

Today as I was looking for a new unlimited money canvas on sandbox I came across one called ultimate canvas, which claimed to have unlimited money with no items on the map. And it works!!!!! I made a version with the guardians blocked off for everyone that I will put in my file share. We tested it and you can place, delete, and do anything you want as if you had a normal canvas. You can even add effects whenever you want. This was really amazing to me. It seems to good to be true really.

You do know this is old news now? There's lots of maps like this... it seems like you just got Sandbox or something.

dont be harsh on him. its like if a caveman discoverd fire near a village thats had fireplaces for months. how is he supposed to know?

Yeah, if you are using a budget glitched canvas, it doesn't make sense NOT to use stacked items. I've hit the item limit before I've hit the budget on a couple of my maps... So if you are using a UBGC, you should use one that includes the OLN objects, or you are just wasting items.