Mr Frodo

HaloTracks.org FAQ

7 posts in this topic

ht_banner_small.png

Welcome to HaloTracks!

We are a racing community that caters to competitors and creators alike. Here are some commonly asked questions about HaloTracks, but please feel free to post any that might not be covered here.

FAQ is currently under construction.

Edited by Le Hefe

hey i'm pretty new well i made an account earlier but started actuly getting on yesterday,now i think the administrator,or whoever took away my signature I was wondering why,i read the fourm rules but there must have been something i missed,no big deal its just my sig was a link to another website so is that not allowed? Or can I put what the website is in my sig and would that allow me to have my link to the website back on my sig? I'm gonna pm the leaders of HaloTracks....as soon as i find out how to do that :D

hey i'm pretty new well i made an account earlier but started actuly getting on yesterday,now i think the administrator,or whoever took away my signature I was wondering why,i read the fourm rules but there must have been something i missed,no big deal its just my sig was a link to another website so is that not allowed? Or can I put what the website is in my sig and would that allow me to have my link to the website back on my sig? I'm gonna pm the leaders of HaloTracks....as soon as i find out how to do that :D

Your signature was most likely removed due to the fact that it violated the HaloTracks Terms & Conditions that is located in the "Announcements" forum. You can read it at any time.

If you would like to know a very specific reason you can PM the link of the image to the signature to me and I'll take a look at it for you.

I removed it and I sent you a PM telling you why.....

Thanks Katancik,sorry didn't mean to break the rules like that.

Hi

Hi there, Venom! Interesting choice of topic to post in, but I'll take it. lol

My name is Jeff and I'm one of the administrators here. I'm glad to have you as a member of our community, and please let me know if there's anything I can help you out with. Including, but not limited to, actually finishing up this FAQ topic.

Welcome to HaloTracks! :drinks: