Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smm2010

Nitro Village

5 posts in this topic

Nitro Village

Welcome to Nitro Village. Here you will find out that this is indeed (if I'm correct) the very first successful perfectly symmetrical double-track posted on Halotracks.org (meaning both track are the same exact length with equivalent scenery). This is the fourth map dedicated to HT Nitro.

Even though both track are short, the beautiful scenery maked up for that inconvenience, so that the track does not look boring and dull.

Here are some pictures of the double-track!

Left Starting Area (house)

nit2-1.jpg

Right Starting Area (house)

nit3-1.jpg

Entrance to quadruple-wide bridge

nit4-1.jpg

Quad-wide Bridge

nit5-2.jpg

Left Turn Around Water Fountain

nit7-1.jpg

Right Turn Around Water Fountain

nit6-1.jpg

nit9-1.jpg

nit8-1.jpg

Right Side Finish Line

nit10-1.jpg

Left Side Finish Line

nit11-1.jpg

Right Side Turn around House/Small Tree

nit12-1.jpg

Left Side Turn around House/Small Tree

nit13-1.jpg

Viewpoint

nit14.jpg

Questions:

Q: What inspired your creation?

A: This idea just floated around in my head for a long time, so I finally put what I had on pencil and paper and turned this idea into a reality. The idea of a symmetrical double-track sounded very awesome to me, and it turns out that it works perfectly.

Q: How long did it take you to construct this double-track?

A: It took me 2 hours to make the quad-wide bridge, along with 3 hours of making the route of the two tracks and bordering as well. Scenery took me about 4 hours, so about 9 hours total within a span of a week.

Q: What aspect of the track took you the longest to make?

A: I'd have to say the finish line. I tried having it in several places on the bridge, but it just didn't work out that way, thus having it to be kept under the bridge, making the finish line cheatable.

Download NITRO VILLAGE

Very cool stuff, what's the estimated time to finish the right and left side if ya know