Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Notorious DJ

Peace (Help finish this)

4 posts in this topic

Can someone delete my account and all my posts? I'm done here.

Lewis: I'm sending you 200 points and when you finish my picture, can you send the link to letsmicrowavethis@gmail.com.

Everyone else: I quit xbox, so peace.

Your account cannot and will not be deleted. I could however suspend it permanently if you wanted though.

And just because you're quitting Xbox doesn't necessarily mean you have to quit HaloTracks. I haven't been on my Xbox in weeks and I still contribute and discuss on HaloTracks. But whatever your decision is, doesn't matter to me.

This should have been taken up in a private conversation, but the topic is already here so whatever.

Ehh. I'm just tired of this site. It's time for me to close this chapter in my life. Can you change my name to "Peace Guys"

Also, is it possible for you to delete all of my posts with the click of 1 button?

Ehh. I'm just tired of this site. It's time for me to close this chapter in my life. Can you change my name to "Peace Guys"

Also, is it possible for you to delete all of my posts with the click of 1 button?

Yes... it is, but it would screw up some topics additionally making them confusing since the previous post the member replied to would make no sense. If you are leaving, just leave. I have no confirmation this is actually you accessing the account so your account will not be deleted, and nor will your posts. And your account will not be suspended.

If you would like to leave HaloTracks, I bid you goodbye. You can just close out right now and not come back, and it's that easy. That's the simple way to put it. We have no way of confirming it's actually you, and until then no further action could be taken.

If you would like to further continue this discussion please make a private message to an administrator (such as Killer200o) or me and I'll direct you to someone who can help.

Thanks for being with HaloTracks and have a nice day!