katancik

Introduce yourself to HaloTracks

244 posts in this topic

Gamertag:IHasABigOne (=P)

Favorite racetrack:I can't say I've raced a lot yet but probably 'Dam Deranker'

Looking for a squad to race with? (See Below)

Your greatest forge map or invention: My Halo 3 map VIP FC Cannon-you strategically push fusion coils into Man-cannons to hit the other teams VIP on the opposite end of the map. Fusion Coils can be shot out of the air but the VIP is very slow.

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? The Cage

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? One flag CTF on Big Team Battle

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? I'm a Captain grade 3

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks?What's a 'Squad'? XD

A squad is a group of people that play the same games together, and have private tournaments and events. For more information look in the squad guide in this forum.

Gamertag: Crazy Ace 01

Favorite racetrack: Too noob to know.

Looking for a squad to race with? Probably... gonna spend time lurking first.

Your greatest forge map or invention: (Doesn't have to be a racetrack) I enjoyed making an elaborate -man-cannon/teleporter flinging/hang-gliding using one-way shields- thing, just recently in Reach. It was fun.

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Lockout was always my favorite. I'm currently making due with a very accurate forge recreation in Reach.

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Team Slayer, or Rocket Race. Headhunters is a cool new type. And, of course, Race, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Right now I think I'm a warrant officer grade 2... I was level 44 in Halo 2 and 48 in Halo 3.

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? Not at the moment.

Other: I'm looking forward to the races!

Gamertag: Penguinczar117

Favorite racetrack: I think its called flyin hawaiin but i'm not sure

Looking for a squad to race with? ya i'd like to join one

Your greatest forge map or invention: (Doesn't have to be a racetrack) not really a good forger but i "helped out" on a couple of infection maps in H3

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Pinnacle and Blood Gulch

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? SWAT, invasion, infection, and race

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? I'm at the level cap now but i looked offline and i will be a commander grade 3 when the cap gets lifted

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? ya how does one get into a squad?

Edited by RussianBear

Hi there all,

Me and a few friends decided to have a wee grand prix event so i joined to download some tracks and have been really impressed. I have begun a track but its a fiddly job and really makes you appreciate the effort that goes into them so thanks for all your hard work.

Tag - Captain Lump

Fave track - Need some pointers as haven't driven that many yet, so far probably Monster Pro Extreme, but if you could direct me to a best tracks download area that would be great.Just downloaded Spearpoint Stadium, Jelly, Jambi and a few others.

Looking Squad - Not immediately but open to the idea.

Greatest Forge map or invention - Cant say I have had that much input as yet

Fave Map - Like open tacticals like Haemorrhage/Halo 2 name...

Gametype - Still Love BTB but also straight up slayer, snips and hide the sausage.

Level - Dunno was a Brig in H3 teetering between silver and bronze in Arena.

Help - Yes please where can I find the best tracks and maybe a forum for tips for building

Other - Nice to be part of your community and speak to you soon, feel free to ping me on xbox as I will be one there more than on this website... always happy to talk to folks :-)

Cheers and thanks again...

Captain Lump (Scott)

Gamertag: Bballplr247

Favorite Racetrack: Funkzilla, Jelly

Looking for a squad to race with? Sorta but I dont no much about that, I want to become a map tester as i love trying out new maps and i could tell you my opinion on them. I'm a really could racer ( You can see my time on Jelly in my fileshare =P) so i know when a map is good or not

Your greatest forge map or invention:I'm kinda too lazy to make race tracks except I've made a few other forge maps

Highest Level and Rank: I'm a Major except I'm kinda bored of Matchmaking and I prefer to play on Racetracks

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Hmm, I Think High Ground from Halo 3

Is there anything you need help with on Halotracks? No I don't think so.

Other:I'm trying to become a tester and maybe join a racing squad. In general I joined the site to look for great race maps to try out. I definately found them. :yahoo:

Gamertag: xXYOSHI AxNXx

Favorite track: Mill Ville MX

need a squad

Made a map: Drag first map

I did play the reach beta

Sandbox

I need help with a squad join don't know how

Gamertag: J17 Spartan

Favorite racetrack: I like any cause they are all cool

Looking for a squad to race with? Not realy botherd, but dont know how to join a squad

Your greatest forge map or invention: (Doesn't have to be a racetrack) House on halo: reach

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Dont have a fravorit

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Infection

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Warrent Officer Grade 3 (about to be captin)

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks?

Other: (Just any other information you would like to share or anything you would like to share.)