katancik

Introduce yourself to HaloTracks

244 posts in this topic

Hello race forgers. Am I the first new user since 2015? That the last post I'm seeing but that can't be right. Anyway. I found out about this place recently. I run a fairly large map testing network mainly thru forgehub. I want very badly to help support the race community- with or without a gametype- so I figured this would be a great place to start. Pleasure to meet you all!

Welcome! No you aren't the first member since 2015 not everyone decides to post in this forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the shoutbox under at the top of the forum page.

Howdy, Merder Smerf!

As I'm sure you can see, our community is feeling the effects of Halo 5 not having a race gametype and other miscellaneous issues. But it doesn't mean we're out! We still have a decently sized group of loyal, dedicated, passionate members who hang around our domain. We also have a large website UI in the works called HT 5.0. I'm not sure how things are over at Forgehub, since it's been awhile since I've visited and I assume the community cartographer scandal caused quite a bit of drama. Non-the-less, it's good to see new members who share our passion, especially members from a neighboring forging community.

If you have any additional questions or in need of any assistance, feel free to ask me or the administrators Le Hefe and Masta Hippie. Hope we see you stick around!

Hello race forgers. Am I the first new user since 2015? That the last post I'm seeing but that can't be right. Anyway. I found out about this place recently. I run a fairly large map testing network mainly thru forgehub. I want very badly to help support the race community- with or without a gametype- so I figured this would be a great place to start. Pleasure to meet you all!

Welcome to HaloTracks, I'm the Head Map Maker and I'm the one to generally go to when it comes to asking questions about maps, I've seen your system over on ForgeHub and while I've never had any experience with it, it seems like you are getting a lot of positive feedback from the community so keep it up. As Casselfied said feel free to ask Le Hefe and Masta Hippie if you have any questions but don't resist to ask me if you have any questions regarding maps.