Gamertag: Jimmyb277 (Getting Gold Soon)

Favorite racetrack: cherry kiss

Looking for a squad to race with? I thunk that would be kool

Your greatest forge map or invention: I made a cannon thind once

What is your favorite multiplayer map vahalla

What is your favorite gametype in RACE

What is your highest level & rank in 0 I dont have gold

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? maybe not sure

Other: (Just any other information you would like to share or anything you would like to share.) I found you guys on youtube and i made an account getting gold real soon!

Motox5210

Don't have a favorite yet

I would like to join a squad

a racetrack on halo reach

Avalanche on halo 3

invasion

Warrant officer grade 1 about to be grade 2

I am a good player, I like to have fun.

Gamertag: womblemk3

Favorite racetrack: Bullrun (My finest creation!!)

Looking for a squad to race with? Not at the moment

Your greatest forge map or invention: Bullrun, easily!!

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Standoff

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Crazy King

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Major Grade 3

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? Not at the moment, im just feeling my round. If i grab anyone where i shouldnt then sorry...

Other: I have 2 young kids and have high hopes that they will be kicking my ass in Halo in a few years :D

Hi, I'm new to the site.

Is this site for racing tracks specifically? Or all types of custom maps?

I do plan on making a racing track, but I haven't came up with one I really liked yet.

we do mainly vehicle related activities, but there is the occasional excursion into the other game types halo has to offer. =D

take a look in the maps gallery and check everything out.

Gamertag: hectoraxel

Favorite racetrack: None yet, i'm new to racetracks

Looking for a squad to race with? Of course!

What is your favorite multiplayer map? Spire

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Crazy King with Big Teams

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Right now I'm Captain

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? I'm new to racing in Halo, so any tips related to it are welcome

Other: I'm a big fan of F1, WRC and Halo. So I think halotracks is the greatest invention ever!

Here is where you can tell current Halotracks members a little about yourself. If you tell us what you want to do on this website, maybe we can help you a little better while your here. I start this off with a little about myself.

Gamertag: KATANCIK

Favorite racetrack: Cherry Kiss

Looking for a squad to race with? I am already a member of HT Nitro and Ht Adrenaline, they are both great squads.

Your greatest forge map or invention: Probably Brosands. It won a Featured maps contest, and I think it is my funnest and most innovative racetrack.

Did you get a chance to play the reach Beta? I did, I upgraded to Warrant Officer Grade 3, and I had a great time with it. My favorite gametype had to be invasion, because of how crazy it got.

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Ghost Town

Is there anything you need help with on Halotracks? No, but I can answer questions that you may have.

Other: I enjoy Battletracks and Goosebattle. If there is any tourney of that category, you will most likely find me signed up with my brother, KATANCIK2. I am a journalist, a mapmaker, a tester, and the Forum Samurai. I like to download everyone's new maps, so I can test them out and have a game or two on them.

Now your turn!

Gamertag: tacoguy117

Favorite racetrack: probably Final Effort i love the backflip and i love the seventh column

Looking for a squad to race with? yes but i am only available during the week because i'm in high-school and my bio teacher gives us a very lot of homework during the weekend but over summer break i;m free during any time i just need a heads-up

Your greatest forge map or invention: (Doesn't have to be a racetrack)i dont have one

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Valhalla

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? i cant decide between Living dead and invasion i get really energetic and have a very fun time playing

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? warrant officer

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? i need a teacher to show me the light of how to make good death/obstacle courses

Other: (Just any other information you would like to share or anything you would like to share.)i love obstacle course and challenge maps so if you can please recommend me to people like that, oh and if its possible i would like to be in a team of my own age group (14 years of age and up) thanks for reading this

Edited by tacoguy117

Hello all. Ok so i have known of this site for sometime but just have had the time to join till now. As you can see i'm already a mapmaker and this is only my 3rd day on the site. I hope that me being here will be a great addition to the site. I great a forge and am sort of new to racetracks but so far my racetracks are turning out really great. I you know me add me or if you want to know me, i like making maps, thats what i do. I hang out with the coookkiemonster almost everyday if you know him then you know the greatness of his maps. Since i have recently discovered his talent his maps have inspired me to build the best i can.

If you want to forge with me or just make a new friend

GT- HFR Founder

or

UltimateSlayer5

or

A L3G1T GAM3R

Thanks HFR! and um if anyone wants to know about me (doubt it) just go to my profile and go to the about me page, fairly explainatory