katancik

Introduce yourself to HaloTracks

244 posts in this topic

Gamertag: logans13

Favorite racetrack: probably.... Dark Side of the Moon

Looking for a squad to race with? nope...

What is your favorite multiplayer map? Boneyard

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Race... or Slayer

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Colonel

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? Possibly with navigating the site...

Other: I'm a big fan of Halotracks. Been goin onto this site back when Halo 3 was more popular.

Edited by logans13

Gamertag: Phairen

Favorite racetrack: Don't have one yet. since i am new to this site i only got the chance to play on one map so far which was Cobalt Circuit; i really enjoyed Cobalt Circuit and that is how i found out about this site! :D

Looking for a squad to race with? nope, mainly on here for seeing awesome maps and posting mine.

Your greatest forge map or invention: Summit, it's my first and only map that i have created so far; it's a Halo Reach map and i will be posting it as soon as i can. :)

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? The cage and Pinnacle although technically they were both forged lol

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Not sure, i like almost everything. I am best in Swat though :D

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Currently i am Colonel Grade 1

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? Currently no

Other: Besides video games i love playing guitar and i LOVE metal \m/\m/ :good:

Edited by Phairen

Gamertag: King Edward I

Favorite racetrack: Tundra MX

Looking for a squad to race with? No

Your greatest forge map or invention: Auto Club Speedway on Reach and Nitro Towers on Halo 3

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Sword Base

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Invasion or SWAT

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Colonel Grade 1

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? No

Edited by Edward

Gamertag: BeAsTxBrIaN

Favorite racetrack: Glazed

Looking for a squad to race with? YES

Your greatest forge map or invention: Bribro Curcuit

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Pinnacle

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? race

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Corporal Grade 1

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? how to post a map

Other: i dont like Black ops

Gamertag:Swinky15

Favorite Track: banshees fast and low (my own creation,even though i havent finished it yet)

looking for a squad to race with? no

your greatest forge map or invention:banshees fast and low

What is your favorite multiplayer map? The Cage

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Team Arena

What is your highest level&rank in Halo Reach? capitan grade 3

Is there anything you need help with on Halotracks?yeah i need people to take my poll on the for what i should do next on my racetrack

Other: i play high school baseball, i am a sophomore, Freshman suck, and the New York Yankees rule!!!!!!

Gamertag: Xriloku

Favorite racetrack: The Cherry Kiss series of maps, although I haven't played any of the new Halo:Reach racetracks in a custom match yet.

Looking for a squad to race with?: No

Your greatest forge map or invention: I'm still making maps, I barely ever finish any. Currently, I'm creating a TNT Polo-style stadium, a remake of Gravel Pit from TF2, and a symmetric map of my own creation. Other than that, the video of me getting "If They Came To Hear Me Beg" on my fileshare, but that's sort of pitiful to mention.

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)?: I wish I could say Hemorage, but I'd have to say Sword Base or the Spire or any of the Forgeworld maps (the Ascension and Sanctuary remakes are great!)

What are your favorite gametype in Halo Reach?: Invasion, SWAT, Race, Infection

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach?: Currently, Warrant Officer Grade 0. Hoping to change that soon though.

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks?: Not really, just looking for people to race a little with.

Other: I'm not really a competitive racer. That could change, but I got Halo Reach in October and only started playing it a week or two ago. So I'm sort of easing back into the Halo atmosphere.

Gamertag: skins266

Favorite racetrack: ooo, probably Crater Moon

Looking for a squad to race with? I am in HT Minigames, but I'm open for any

Your greatest forge map or invention: Still working on stuff in Reach, but in Halo 3 I was a part of Towers

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Turf from 2, Narrows/The Pit from 3, and The Cage in Reach (but they all kinda suck)

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Invasion is good if you have got some people to play with

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? 22 acording to Halo Charts in TS, and I am a Colonel

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? Getting help with my Forging skills, and I do have interest in being a Journo

Other: I play the great sport of Rugby, and almost any video game I can get my hands on

Gamertag: Banzai 3

Favorite racetrack: Can't pick a favorite yet.

Looking for a squad to race with? Why not?

Your greatest forge map or invention: (Doesn't have to be a racetrack): Over the Ocean

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Reflection

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Race, naturally

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Warrant Officer Grade 2

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? Not specifically, I just need to poke around the new site and get to meet everyone again

Other: (Just any other information you would like to share or anything you would like to share.): I used to be a member of HaloTracks right at its inception on the Bungie.net site. I used to test tracks and provide feedback to the creating members. I'm looking to come back to the organization and get involved again.

Gamertag: Banzai 3

Favorite racetrack: Can't pick a favorite yet.

Looking for a squad to race with? Why not?

Your greatest forge map or invention: (Doesn't have to be a racetrack): Over the Ocean

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Reflection

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? Race, naturally

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Warrant Officer Grade 2

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? Not specifically, I just need to poke around the new site and get to meet everyone again

Other: (Just any other information you would like to share or anything you would like to share.): I used to be a member of HaloTracks right at its inception on the Bungie.net site. I used to test tracks and provide feedback to the creating members. I'm looking to come back to the organization and get involved again.

Holy crap..... banzai welcome back! This is Mad Hatter from the original forums as well. You were our original tester/head tester as i recall. Cu l8er and i were trying to contact you the other day and wondered what you had been up to. I guess its awesome that your back now.

Gamertag: HWM DOMIN8, HWM D0MIN8

Favorite racetrack: HWM World Tour :)

Looking for a squad to race with? Not necessarily...

Your greatest forge map or invention: (Doesn't have to be a racetrack) I'm not a forger...

What is your favorite multiplayer map (unforged)? Tempest

What is your favorite gametype in Halo Reach? SWAT or Invasion

What is your highest level & rank in Halo Reach? Currently a Colonel Grade 3... creepin up on Brig... Halocharts Page

Is there anything you need help with on HaloTracks? Not yet...

Other: (Just any other information you would like to share or anything you would like to share.) I am the Ambassador from Halo Wheelmen and I just thought I would drop by your guys' corner of the world and say Hi. Another one of my Wheelmen buddies mentioned something about a mixer with you folks. Obviously with the holidays coming up I'm sure many of us will be busy, so sometime next year will be good... :) So either get a hold of me either here or over on our site and we can hash out the details.

Go Ducks!