Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derk921

Derk921's Forging Class

27 posts in this topic

Hello all, I know Forge School has been very inactive for a while now and I thought I would try and teach some of you guys! I pretty much know all the forging techniques so I'm up for anything! Here are my specialties and the format. Before we go into class, I would like see your current racetrack you're working on if you are to give you comments and suggestions.

Techniques:

Basic Save and Quitting - Making any immovable object float in mid-air without stacking.

Interlocking - Merging one object into another.

Banked Turns - A full turn completely interlocked and smooth.

Hills - A series of transition changing the direction of the track upward or downward.

Spiral Turns - A turn that is similar to a banked turn but keeps it's slanted position throughout the whole turn.

Banked Wave - A mixture of a hill and a banked turn. (This technique is for the most skilled forgers, I will teach you it if I can see you making progress.)

I do not teach ghost merging!

Format:

Gamertag -

Technique(s) you need to be taught -

Time of lesson - ? Eastern / ? Pacific

In - Class:

Forgers Taught:

Edited by Derk921

Gamertag - tote trays

Technique(s) you need to be taught - Spiral Turns, Hills/Dips, and maybe a little of a banked wave, but i think i know how to .

Time of lesson - Tuesdays any time between 2pm-5pm and Wednesdays anytime after 4:30 Central. I can go later too, im fairly free those days.

Gamertag: sgt frankieboy

Technigue's need to be taught: Spiral Turns, Hills/Dips, Banked turns, Banked Wave.

Time of lesson: Sunday 07:30 to 10:10 EST

Tote - If you want to, we can do those days, but since we're on a lot the same time anyways, we can do it anytime if you want.

Sgt - Ill see you at sunday 7:30 Eastern if I'm correct, it's your job to send Derk921 a friend request on XBL.

Nice job on the format Derka Derka. I'll have my new XBOX later tonight, or evening if I'm lucky, so you won't have every student haha.

I think I might have a chance if I do all 3 of the rest of the tournaments and get first in all of them.

yea i know, i figured that i would make an official thing incase you had plans to play michael jackson like you always do lol

Could I change the date?!? to next Sunday 13:00 till 16:00 GMT +1

I think I messed up the time. so this will be good for me ok?!?