Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Treser

MotoGP?

10 posts in this topic

I'm just spit-balling this out here, seeing if anybody would be interested in this... Basically, it's very similar to Formula 1, only these changes in rules:

1. No more flags

2. No more pitting

3. Instead of F1 teams, MotoGP teams...

4. Could include an AMA circuit

5. Could include sponsorships.

I haven't really worked out the kinks yet, but I could use somebody from Formula 1 to help me run this squad... Just wondering who would be interested... Sign up below if you want in/think it's a good idea...

1. Ice N1ne Kills

2. iTz xxDanglesxx

3. iTz DiveRSioN

4. Super bad skittles

5. xxBarricade77

6. cookie857

Edited by Ice N1ne Kills

sorry ice but im pretty sure f1 is changing custom series to moto gp next season. why not try somthing else like rally?

aww... really? that kinda bums me out... You know they'll try to do pitting, tho... I'm still going to see how this sign-up works before I cancel the creation of this squad. I don't agree with most of the things that Formula 1 does, so I'm still going on with this squad. They can get over it...

Edited by Ice N1ne Kills

lol... I'm working on getting Airsoft converted to MotoGP right now. I'm in the process. Got the points system, teams list, and members list currently in the HT Airsoft forums. Hopefully I can get it out of the archives and converted... [^^.]

Wow Ice motogp was my idea first. And we are most likely going to do motogp when reach comes out. Also, there will be no pitting.

Edited by chillybob DSG