Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eaten Pizza

New Race type idea?

14 posts in this topic

ok so i have a new race type or new type of race, whatever you want to call it. its called chariot races. you race in rocket warthogs and there is one driver and one gunner( the rocket). you play on wide maps, with no boundary's and you shoot the other chariots, and try to knock them off the map. it will be in race, so you cannot die, or blow up. you can also ram and pretty much do what ever you want, as long as you dont get out of the warthog. you score by going through checkpoints, as like you do in race. i would also like to submit 2 maps for it in my map maker app, so please respond, and tell me what you think. :nea::good::blink:

*UPDATE*

if i use this in a tournament in the future i will make the lives set to one, because if you fall off then the 2 people in the warthog will spawn in 2 rocket wart hogs, and it will be confusing if there is a random warthog in the middle of the track. And also the spawn will be weird, there will be 2 sides and one side will get out of there warthog, and get in a gunner(rocket) of the other side. or if you have any suggestions on how i should do the spewing, please tell me on this topic.

Edited by Eaten Pizza

i like the idea. if you need help i'll join. ok? just ask and i'll get to making maps/testing it for u. ok thanks=) and awsome idea. i would've never thought of that!

i like the idea. if you need help i'll join. ok? just ask and i'll get to making maps/testing it for u. ok thanks=) and awsome idea. i would've never thought of that!

ok i just need more people to reply to this :/

I think this would be a really neat idea, the rocket hog doesn't get nearly as much play as it should.

I think all you can do is test and perfect it, and see what people think, as with any new game-type.

I'd be glad to give yah a hand play-testing

I think this would be a really neat idea, the rocket hog doesn't get nearly as much play as it should.

I think all you can do is test and perfect it, and see what people think, as with any new game-type.

I'd be glad to give yah a hand play-testing

yes and that reminds me, if anyone would like to help me test it, then please contact me and when the first 2 maps are finished, i will invite you.