Spartan1122

new gametype

12 posts in this topic

do you think a "pistols" play list should be added so we can just use plasma/magnum against everyone?

i think it would be good if it was like swat except for shields,no radar,10% recharge rate{on shields}, and no targeting reticule in "pistols pro".

would work on maps:

countdown

heretic

heretic{arena}

sword base

atom

cliffhanger

boardwalk

corvette

powerhouse

reflection

over look

and finally waterfront

i think..this idea is pretty good. and i would definately go for it. but making it an "official gametype" will be just a bit difficult. but you never know what will happen. alot of ppl will like it and ik that the will. i will. and if you need ppl to test. i will try to make it. ok? well gl with this, and like i said. i like the idea.

Are you saying that players can only kill other players by headshots only or what? You want really clear about that. So far I think pistol pro is a great idea. If you want this to get known post it in the bungie forums and get everyone from HaloTracks to thumbs up the idea. If you do post this in the forums on Bungie.net I will give you a thumbs up. :good:

it not 1 shot kill i mean it is if u use your plasma pistol(no one uses it in real games) but it would be really grate

anyone looking to test out my gametype send ReesesEatPeople friend rquest and ill let you join only if you are a friend! no random people i dont know

If you would do this you should make it normal shields and all that, and make it so they are forced to use the plasma pistol and magnum. But I also dislike this because I dislike the "noob" combo.

unless you make the players immune to headshots it'll basically be swat magnums or noob combos all over the place. Neither is terrible, but I doubt its different enough to warrant its own playlist.