egodude

Smart People Thread.

54 posts in this topic

If you're going into a science where you will be handling large sets of data and trying to analyze them, definitely take stats. Its easier, but its also more visibly applicable to careers.

Like other people have said, if you're leaning towards math, physics, or a science that will require a very in depth understanding of math (engineering, computing, etc) you'll definitely want to go with calculus.

I am currently taking Chem, AP US History, Adv. English, Algebra 2 (I don't really care for math...), Arabic 2, and Journalism. I got my report card for my last marking period, and I had A's and B's in every class but Chem because my teacher is not very nice... lol :/

School's not so bad this year, it's a lot of work, and writing... but other then that, it's gone by extremely fast... Which sucks.

I guess. Our school is the best scoring school in the county and also our classes gpa combines to like a 3.6 including all the stupid people.

I go to a very generic public school with below average students and a few that excel. I'd say I'm one of the average people since I take all easy classes when my counselor always tells me to take AP and Honors

I got a 4.0 GPA 1st Quarter. I got an 89% in Honors Physics which pissed me off the most. And f- private schooling! I am behind a class in Math so I'm taking Algebra 2 in 10th grade while everyone else is taking Pre-Calc.

I got a 95 in Architecture Drafting, 80 in Architecture Theory, 82 in Architecture Science, 100 in GYM, 80 in Honors English, 70 in Honors Global 2, 95 in Italian 2, and an 80 in Math. I'm in 10th grade. B)

Edited by Falkenskillzz23