CoookkieMonster

What do you want for Christmas?!?

95 posts in this topic

Ah, that lovely time of year again when the snow falls, cheer is abundant, and when Santa is making his final decisions before his big night. I am going to ask him for Pacific(New HBO Special), some clothes, Fable 3, and maybe a few posters and some other things. What do you want him to bring you?

*Yes, he IS real*

*To get presents toy MUST be on the NICE list, not the naughty list*

Merry Christmas to my fellow Christians, CoookkieMonster =D

I want an Ipod touch and AC brotherhood. by the way *cough* santa isn't real *cough* *cough*. Excuse me, I have a slight cold.

Edited by tyloroxorz

All I want for Christmas is either Team Race or VIP added into Reach.

In the real world, I already know a couple things I'm getting. :D

I know I am getting Kinect and a bunch of computer components for the computer I am building. 8GB RAM, 6x 3.4GHz Processor. 4GB GFX Card.

I will be getting a new Digital SLR Camera, printer, tripod and Photoshop CS5 as my major gift. Then mostly gift cards to my favorite restaurants and probably $500 in cash or on a visa cash card. Then whatever Santa brings me....

My main gift will be Dell Mini Netbook, then xbox stuff, and probably a new right rear shock for my 2000 Chevy Cavalier.

...damn. You guys get a ton of stuff. That is kinda ridiculous IMHO. I'll get like some clothing and like $20. My parents will only spend like $100 on me for Christmas...

EDIT: Topic Cleaned. Stay op topic please.