Mr Frodo

HT Update #84 - New Tournament System

26 posts in this topic

Purple, are you getting the system for HT Supercross? I think F1 are paying 750 for theirs.

They're paying 2500. They just need to raise 750 more.

Purple there is no betting anymore because it was too difficult to make work. I love betting though. :( We can still do it manually though since it still shows payouts.

It's not a rhetorical question though, I'm asking so that it will be explained in more detail.

if i were able to understand this and explain it to you then it would be just as easy for someone to infer the same thing i did

Not really because not everyone on this site is old enough to understand all this so needs it to be explained in more detail.

Well if you think about it, anyone could make a killing. In the higher tournyes, like in HT Supercross for example, chillybob could bet on himself for 1000 points and he usually wins so would get says 2400 points back. he makes 1400 points. In my tourneys I usually get some poor racers (no offense) such as plasma727 who is still learning, then a ew good ompetitors but so far I havent lost a tourney like tht so could make huge profits. This goes down n down, the worse the racer, the worse the croud etc.

(I know, bad grammar and spelling but its almost 3am here)

if your so confident i might join one of your tourneys, if my ht skill allows me to, i need a warm up, i haven't raced for almost half a year and i want to see all the "noobs" (no offence) race..

But to be honest (and on topic) I ,personally, think this is a great idea it will give halotracks more excitement and wil get more than the usual 8-16 members involved in the tournaments