Masta Hippie

HT Update #86 - Remasta'ed

57 posts in this topic

I'm ok with somebody taking over running the challenge. I can give whoever the userbar proj file. just let me know.

The update is good, I liked the script writing in the farewell section that was pretty cool. Although I would like to see the Bungie news section. Honestly if there had not been a mass resignation, the update wouldnt have much info at all. But good things develop over time.

On a sidenote, the reason there was so much info in this update was because of all the resignations. You're welcome.

OMG, I think I just saw professional jump out the window...

On a sidenote, the reason there was so much info in this update was because of all the resignations. You're welcome.

There is always things going on with the community of HT and we never got any stuff about it in the update. hopefully it will change.

Thank god "proffesional" is gone this is soooo much better. we arent a proffesional community

Good update guys. I'm liking the funky tracks section as an idea. Sort of like a mini feature for the mapmakers on the site.

Are your feelings hurt?

Great update guys!

I would love to read more of these!

This is the kind of overhaul the updates needed to make them work for the website.

Before they were aimed at being such a professional read that the little kids in all of us were like screw that,

The update is good, I liked the script writing in the farewell section that was pretty cool. Although I would like to see the Bungie news section. Honestly if there had not been a mass resignation, the update wouldnt have much info at all. But good things develop over time.

There were A LOT of things we decided to exclude from the update because of all the info about the resignations and the "interview".

@Tote: Personally I didn't see a point to putting whatever Bungie writes in the Update. We have an RSS Feed on the hompage that leads to all the latest Bungie news.

@Killer: Payps interviewed you while you were sleeping lol. And you're not resigning, you're just hibernating. If you want a farewell though I can edit it in.

@Frodo/Tote: The resignations could have been covered in a paragraph. But we took it a step further since it's an important story. Whenever there's an important main story we'll cover it from different perspectives and get a long story out of it.

Also if anyone has news tell me or Payps. We have a habit of getting lazier so we won't find as much lol.