PurpleDinosaur

(S3) Series 8

28 posts in this topic

HTSX3DText-1.png

Series 8

This Series you must attend 3 out of 6 races to qualify. Ionized, who currently seems to be the only active Supercross mapmaker, is going to have many new maps premiere in this Series. First appearances such as Manchester SX and LVSX Stadium will help to make this an interesting return from Nationals to Supercross.

STANDINGS

1.)
FSUFMX
- 14;13;14;12;11;13 -
-
No Fear
FSUFMX

2.)
v Ionized
- 11;14;12;13;13 -
-
Tactical
Advantage

3.)
Chillybob DSG
- 14;10;9;14;12 -

4.)
x Soda Pop 13x
- 11;14;14 -

5.)
Yugnoswam
- 14;12;11;10;12 -
-
Tactical
Advantage

6.)
Purpledinosaur0
- 11;11;13;8 -

7.)
xXYOSHI AxNxX
- 6;7;4;5 -
-
No Fear
FSUFMX

8.)
EOE Oh Snap
- 6;6;6 -
-
No Fear
FSUFMX

9.)
SDTx Pappys r us
- 8;8 -

10.)
x0 SKITTLES 0x
- 11;10 -
-
Tactical
Advantage

11.)
Midget Monster
- 7;4 -

12.)
Tjmax2313
- 10;8 -

12.)
xdeathlordx
- 10 -
-
Tactical
Advantage

14.)
S0T Em0 Sk8ter
- 9 -

14.)
Masta Blastr
- 9 -

14.) H3R0 365 - 9 -

17.)
King Edward I
- 8;9 -

18.)
Savior Omega
- 7 -

18.) i
Tz Big Bart
- 7 -

20.)
Itz Nugget 095
- 5 -

21.)
Godz Nite
- 4 -

*Added in Overlook and LVSX 3/22/11.

*Those in green have completed the required 3 races.

Tracks/Dates (click on images to download)

Friday, March 18, 2010

8:00PM EST

7:00PM CST

6:00PM MST

5:00PM PST

1:00AM UK

Surfside SX-- v Ionized

RESULTS

1.) FSUFMX - 14

2.) Yugnoswam - 14

3.) Chillybob DSG - 14

4.) v Ionized - 11

5.) x0 SKITTLES 0x - 11

6.) Purpledinosaur0 - 11

7.) King Edward I - 8

8.) Masta Blastr - 9

9.) Godz Nite - 4

10.) xXYOSHI AxNxX - 6

11.) Midget Monster - 7

12.) Classified - DQ

Thank you guys for a great show up, and sorry to all of the eager newcomers who had to deal with something as annoying as a rebellious racer. Other than that, it was a very competitive race. While reviewing the film, I was surprised at how clean everyone else was racing, aside from obviously Classified. So, I want to thank you guys for making this such a great squad where you don't have to worry about some idiot t-boning you on every burm (I guess it might happen every once in a while...) or have to listen to loud and obnoxious arguments throughout the whole race. Thank you.

There were no penalties to report this race.

LOL JK.

Classified - minus a lot BANNED

Chillybob DSG - +4 victim bonus

Midget Monster - +4 victim bonus, -1 intentional wreck (+3)

Masta Blastr - +2 victim bonus

Yugnoswam - +2 victim bonus

Purpledinosaur0 - +2 victim bonus

x0 SKITTLES 0x - +1 victim bonus

xXYOSHI AxNxX - +1 victim bonus

Godz Nite - -1 intentional wreck, -1 false start (-2)

(Yugno or Chilly will not receive a total larger than 14)

Saturday, March 19, 2010

6:00PM EST

5:00PM CST

4:00PM MST

3:00PM PST

11:00PM UK

Manchester SX-- v Ionized

RESULTS

1.) v Ionized - 14

2.) FSUFMX - 13

3.) Yugnoswam - 12

4.) Purpledinosaur0 - 11

5.) Chillybob DSG - 10

6.) S0T Em0 Sk8ter - 9

7.) SDTx Pappys r us - 8

8.) xXYOSHI AxNxX - 7

9.) EOE Oh Snap - 6

A very clean and competitive race. Ionized was able to hold onto his first place today, unlike yesterday where an untimely wreck in the last lap cost him a podium position. The return of an old time Supercross racer, S0T Em0 Sk8ter, was also great to see. Finishing out the podium positions are FSUFMX, who always seems to be up there, and Yugnoswam, who has begun to consistently finish in the top three.

No Penalties

Saturday, March 19, 2010

7:00PM EST

6:00PM CST

5:00PM MST

4:00PM PST

12:00PM UK

Jacksonville SX-- Purpledinosaur0

RESULTS

1.) FSUFMX - 14

2.) Purpledinosaur0 - 13

3.) v Ionized - 12

4.) Yugnoswam - 11

5.) xDeathlordx - 10

6.) Chillybob DSG - 9

7.) SDTx Pappys r us - 8

8.) Savior Omega - 7

9.) EoE Oh Snap - 6

10.) Itz Nugget 095 - 5

11.) xXYOSHI AxNxX - 4

Thank you all for yet another great show out to this doubleheader today. I have yet to decide whether Yoshi's claims to being wrecked are legitimate complaints, so the penalties for this race are still unofficial. Congratulations to FSUFMX for his third straight podium in this Series. A fight for the top three was generally non existent in this race, as they seemed to be spread out throughout the majority of the race. Purpledinosaur finished behind FSU, and Ionized finished behind him. Congratulations to the top three!

Penalties Unofficial

Sunday, March 20, 2010

8:00PM EST

7:00PM CST

6:00PM MST

5:00PM PST

1:00AM UK

Overlook SX-- Purpledinosaur0

1.) Chillybob DSG - 14

2.) v Ionized - 13 Tactical Advantage

3.) FSUFMX - 12 No Fear FSUFMX

4.) x Soda Pop 13x - 11

5.) Tjmax2313 - 10

6.) H3R0 365 - 9

7.) purpledinosaur0 - 8

8.) iTz Big Bart - 7

9.) EoE Up Y0URS - 6 No Fear FSUFMX

10.) Yoshi - 5 No Fear FSUFMX

11.) Midget Monster - 4

This was a very exciting race. Racers swapped positions constantly, no penalties(!), and very smooth racing could be found anywhere where the leaders were. Chillybob takes his first win of the Series and tacks on another race to his win record. Ionized had an excellent beginning, however fate decided that second place was for him as he slowly lost time throughout the last half of the race. FSUFMX had an otherwise horrid start, but managed to pull back from almost 7 checkpoints down (near lapped) to a 3rd place. The rookie sensation, Soda Pop, also had a decent start but had some problems fighting through the various packs strewn throughout the race. Overall, this was probably the best race of Season 3!

Monday, March 21, 2010

LVSX Stadium-- v Ionized

1.) xSoda Pop 13x - 14

2.) v Ionized - 13 Tactical Advantage

3.) Chillybob DSG - 12

4.) FSUFMX - 11 No Fear FSUFMX

5.) Yugnoswam - 10 Tactical Advantage

6.) Masta Hippie - DNF

Las Vegas Stadium is definitely a track of its own. While being a small race, the first half was a very compact entanglement for podium positions. Lines had to constantly be shifted, as riders needed to void being pulled under a jump. Soda Pop takes top honors with another first in his inaugural season! I'm too tired to write the rest of this paragraph, it's 1 o'clock at night. So here are the penalties:

Penalties:

Masta Hippie-Minor Intentional wreck on FSUFMX; FSUFMX-Minor Inentional Wreck on Masta Hippe: NO POINTS GIVEN OR RECEDED

Tuesday, March 22, 2010

Asimov Stadium-- FSUFMX

Results:

1.)xSODAPOP13x - 14

2.) FSUFMX - 13

3.) Yugnoswam - 12

4.) x0 SKITTLES 0x - 10

5.) TJMax2313 - 9

6.) King Edward - 8

This was another small race, and was not very competitive throughout the end of the race. Soda Pop proved his consistency yet again with another 1st place! FSUFMX had a perfect start, but small mistakes added up to him eating some Mongoose dust. Yugnoswam is pulling off a few podium wins this Series, which also ties him with Soda Pop overall.

Rules:

These rules apply during all tournaments:

-No intentional wrecking. If someone accuses someone, we will review it.
    -Any major annoyances such as going backwards will result in a DNF for that person without warning.
    -No whining or having meltdowns. Handle all problems maturely.
    -Go on the Gate Drop, there is no rolling or jumping over the gate at any time. Doing so will result in -1 points for that race
    -HT Supercross has a Blue Flag flag rule. This means that if a racer is being lapped, he must pull over and let the leaders pass. However, if the leader does not call a Blue Flag, then the lapped rider does not have to pull over.
    -Intentionally wrecking is not allowed. Type of wrecking are listed below:
    • Minor Intentional Wreck: Ruled by when a rider causes another rider to flip, however no major loss in position occurs. This results in a -1 for the causing rider and a +1 for the wrecked rider.
    • Major Intentional Wreck: Ruled by when a rider flips another rider, however a major loss in position occurs. This results in a -2 for the causing rider and a +2 for the wrecked rider.

Read Fulls Rules Here

AMA Formatted Race

Additional Tournament Hosts:

1.) v Ionized

2.) FSUFMX

Sign Ups By signing up, you are signed up for ALL races in the series automatically.

1.) Purpledinosaur0

2.) FSUFMX

3.) Ionized

4.) Yugnoswam

5.) Chillybob DSG

6.) x0 SKITTLES 0x

7.) King Edward

8.) Masta Blastr

9.) Godz Nite

10.) xXYOSHI AxNxX

11.) Midget Monster

12.) S0T Em0 Sk8ter

13.) SDTx Pappys r us

14.) iTz Nugget 095

15.) Savior Omego

16.) EoE Oh SNAP

17.) xdeathlordx

18.) TJMax

19.) xSODAPOP 13x

Edited by FSUFMX
Finalized Series

I like what you did with the penalties. Especially with the 14 point cap, really nice. Lookin forward to Manchester tomorrow. First time we will have used that track! Should race well, it can be fairly technical.

Nice penalties, Jeff I should be ahead of you XD. Very clean race for once, (other than ego), I think I only got t-boned twice and didn't even get wrecked apart from about 10 people smashing into me at the first corner lol.