c u l8er

HaloTracks Announcement

121 posts in this topic

I'm not so sure about this but I guess I don't have much of a choice. I can't say it is making me happy but if this is what you want I will stick with you.

proud-member-of-the-angry-mob.jpg

Will there still be the same point system and will are points carry over? Also I think this idea might work with more games means more people that will probably join even though I will miss halotracks.

Is the website merge gonna affect any registered members in the way of Re-Registering?

Although when I first heard this months ago I was not initially happy, seeing it now and seeing that something is happening, I think this will be much better for HT. I would love to be able to play other games than Halo with some people on here, especially would like to do some PGR4/GTA IV tourneys.

Will you be keeping points? Personally I think you should because it's one of the main things based around media, people ask for signatures and offer points to the best ones and I don't think people would make as many things within media if points were taken away.

Will there still be the same point system and will are points carry over?

There will be a points system except much more basic and understandable than what we have right now. I am still unsure if points will be transfered over.

Is the website merge gonna affect any registered members in the way of Re-Registering?

If your already a registered member you will not need to do this. Although I have plans for an (introduction / walkthrough of features) after a member has registered. But once you have completed this you will not have to do it again. For those that want to skip this will be able to do so as well.

Will you be keeping points?

Answered above.

There will be a points system except much more basic and understandable than what we have right now. I am still unsure if points will be transfered over.

If your already a registered member you will not need to do this. Although I have plans for an (introduction / walkthrough of features) after a member has registered. But once you have completed this you will not have to do it again. For those that want to skip this will be able to do so as well.

Answered above.

While this website merge s not that big of an issue. I still think it is an issue to deal with. I would like to know a little bit more on the details on the merge, to see if it is the best solution to get more members. I don't see why people are complaining about the members dictating releases. I got friends that are STILL Playing H3. While it makes sense to merge for a new perspective on gaming, The end result better be the same forums and the same features.

While this website merge s not that big of an issue. I still think it is an issue to deal with. I would like to know a little bit more on the details on the merge, to see if it is the best solution to get more members. I don't see why people are complaining about the members dictating releases. I got friends that are STILL Playing H3. While it makes sense to merge for a new perspective on gaming, The end result better be the same forums and the same features.

The forums are going to be a bit different, as well as a few new features to the site while still maintaining some old features. We will be going over this topic in a later update.

Screw this site, everybody to the new one lol, also its not that big of an anouncement.

Care to elaborate on that, please?

Care to elaborate on that, please?

I think he was talking about TriggerPoop and moving on to it.