FearItsSelf25

HT Fuel Revival

27 posts in this topic

That's right boys and girls HT Fuel is looking to make a comeback. This squad was suuceesful for q short period but then I left for reasons that must People know and then the squad kinda what downhill from there. So I'm planning on having the squad comeback but with some huge improvements.

1. We will be change from normal tourneys to series instead because this seems to work better be because it gives people more opportunities to show up and makes the events not so long on one night.

2. We will be having new staff members, which I think was one of the squad problems the first time.

3. There will be even more gametypes and we will also introduce a new challenge system.

Things the squad will do:

1. We will do all gametypes including FFA, Demo, Battletracks, Hardcore, Dirty Racing, Watthog racing, and will be bring back the 1 lap dash. We will also do all track types sky, terrain, supercross, etc.

2. Random tournaments like the terrain king and supercross king. Also there will be several slayer tourneys.

3. There will be varies contest like map making, graphic designs, and time trials.

So if you want to see this squad come back and be part of a squad that I garuntee you will be very active there the summer and on then sign up now!

More I do will be posted once I get enough sign ups.

Leader: FearItsSelf25

Co-Leader: xdeathlordx

1. FearItsSelf25

2. xdeathlordx

3. Itz Nugget 095

4. super bad skittles

5. Spartan1122

6. Tdudes

7. king edward

8. Ice N1ne Kills

9. xxbaricade77

10. Time twister

Sign up believe me you won't regret it and if you don't you will be missing out!

sign me up, if you need help i have nothing to do so i'll be willing to aid assistance lol

FEAR what the hell are you doing man you need to be helping ht fusion we need you be host of the first series tomorrow look at the thread first turney hat you started

also im in if i can do it if not i will withdraw from it to worry about ht fusion and htsx

Edited by Spartan1122

Yugno don't get me wrong but you were the one who sounded exactly like HT Fuel when you posted HT Shift(Fusion). HT Fuel was an old squad before you even joined HT.

EDIT: And you shouldn't start a squad when you knew that you couldn't do it anyway. I know I'm jumping to complete conclusions, but maybe Fear shouldn't have to waste his time covering for your booties. And HT Fuel means a lot to him from what I know.

Edited by King Edward I
1 person likes this

Yugno don't get me wrong but you were the one who sounded exactly like HT Fuel when you posted HT Shift(Fusion). HT Fuel was an old squad before you even joined HT.

EDIT: And you shouldn't start a squad when you knew that you couldn't do it anyway. I know I'm jumping to complete conclusinos, but maybe Fear shouldn't have to waste his time covering for your booties. And HT Fuel means a lot to him from what I know.

Thanks Edward preety much covered every thing that needed to be said. Also you want to join?