FearItsSelf25

HT Fuel Revival

27 posts in this topic

Edward, I was actually going for the same style as Nitro seeing as Steve hasn't got a xbox and I had fun in Nitro.

Btw, don't sign me up but I might pop along and see what the atmosphere is like.

Edward, I was actually going for the same style as Nitro seeing as Steve hasn't got a xbox and I had fun in Nitro.

Btw, don't sign me up but I might pop along and see what the atmosphere is like.

Sorry not trying to be a jerk but your either in or out

As kinda the owner of Fuel now (I'm the only active staff member left) I'm ok with bringing it back. I just hope that it will be more successful this time and not be a one-man-ran project like last time. So yeah. Just get two more sign-ups and I'll get smm to bring it back :) I'll also make sure that original members get something special for sticking with the squad :p

As kinda the owner of Fuel now (I'm the only active staff member left) I'm ok with bringing it back. I just hope that it will be more successful this time and not be a one-man-ran project like last time. So yeah. Just get two more sign-ups and I'll get smm to bring it back :) I'll also make sure that original members get something special for sticking with the squad :p

Sounds good but what you mean the owner of the squad I'm the owner I founded it and I'm bringing it back but yea you did run it when I left so you can be have a staff position in the squad but just know I'm the leader.

Yeha what fear said, whoever is founder has more power than who ever was moderator at the time. Like TJ with adrenaline, he is technically founder(since revenge is gone forever) and he can do whatever he wants with squad no matter what barricade says.

Ice your respect is going downhill.

I will not tell you this again, this squad does not have your name all over it. Its as simple as that.

And Deathlord, Adrenaline had a different fate than Fuel. Adrenaline did not fail when I took over running tournaments, and Barricade is doing a better job than myself at running the squad. You, me, TJ, and Barricadeall have 25% ownership rights each person. TJ did not create Adrenaline. That's like saying Moto didn't found Nitro, Smm did.

Edited by King Edward I

I never said anything about me founding the squad. I had every intention of giving ownership and mod powers back to Fear. Also, fear, I forgot the staff forum password for Fuel, so get smm to change it to what you want when you revive it. I just was simply stating that I kinda ran it. Edward, I have talked to you about fuel before. I had nothing to do with that argument (I wasn't even active in the squad at the time) and I did not attempt to start any fights. Sorry if I did. I still say that it was a solo operation, but oh well. Glad to know we're bringing it back. Zack, I'll talk to in private about a few things.

I was refering to Deathlord when I made that comment about "the founder gets the first say."

Lol, Sign me up. This is the squad that brought me into HaloTracks :) (I think it was Zackster that did it all?)

Oh! I was bored looking for Halo Racing on iPod touch and found the basic HT forums on my iPod. I signed up for a recruiting tourney, then never raced in another tournament (Zackster left like right after my arrival)

What's ironic right now, I just signed up for this squad again off my phone :p

Edited by xxBarricade77