FearItsSelf25

HT Fuel Revival

27 posts in this topic

Ice your respect is going downhill.

I will not tell you this again, this squad does not have your name all over it. Its as simple as that.

And Deathlord, Adrenaline had a different fate than Fuel. Adrenaline did not fail when I took over running tournaments, and Barricade is doing a better job than myself at running the squad. You, me, TJ, and Barricadeall have 25% ownership rights each person. TJ did not create Adrenaline. That's like saying Moto didn't found Nitro, Smm did.

dang your blind, iclearly said, SINCE REVENGE IS GONE, TJ technically took over as the leader and I know barricade is leader now. Fail edward.

Can I please just say something: Founder is completely different than Owner. If the founder leaves, then who takes over the squad? And don't say deathlord, because you know what he was planning to do with the squad.

Can I please just say something: Founder is completely different than Owner. If the founder leaves, then who takes over the squad? And don't say deathlord, because you know what he was planning to do with the squad.

Ice, you are simple what do I call it, provoking an argument right there. Don't bring past issues about the squad in a squad revival sign up sheet. And also, I had the password to the HT fuel squad forum since that forum was created. And What you thought deathlord was going to do which was make to HT Relay. He wasn't going to change the whole squad completely. He even told me he was creating his own squad. You guys just started rebelling because Mista, Jaymz, and you didn't want him as Leader. yOu took it in your own hands to run him out of the squad. Not being mean Ice, but I wouldn't trust you as a Leader or even an Owner of a squad. Remember HT Airsoft. That squad was a fail.

People this is a sign up thread. Not a venting place. I'm sure fear would appreciate it if you took your problems somewhere else.