c u l8er

How much longer until summer break for everyone?

29 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am just wondering how much longer until you get out of school for summer break. I just finished my last final today :)

Also,

What are your plans for this summer? Anyone doing anything special?

I think I finish around June 22. Not sure since we had so many snow days. But I plan on going to Myrtle Beach over the summer. I've never been there but I heard it's nice.

My school finished usually mid to end july for 6 weeks off. However because it is my final year before college, I break up june 19th for about 12 weeks :D Hopefully going to teach myself HTML/Java and some CSS in that time. Also build a computer, and perhaps write a program or two plus build a minecraft texture pack. Plus I'm going to try beat my record of 18 tourneys in 1 week.

I get out on June 16th. It's not that far away, but it feels like it. Also i'm going on a long roadtrip this summer. I don't know exactly what my route is, but I know it will be really cool.

I get out on May the 26th. Then after that I am working on a top secret thing(studying for the ACT), and going to get a summer job to make some money.

I'm not in college right now, so I've been out of school for a year now lol.

I'll be signing up for the summer league of Ultimate Frisbee very soon, and I may get a season pass for Six Flags Over Georgia, so I might be going to Six Flags a few times. :)

I know I'll be going up to Cheaha Mountain (the highest point in Alabama) and jump off the rocks in Devil's Den.

Just finished my last paper and this semester like a half hour ago. Now to find a job.

June 2nd. We got furlough days so its earlier. My grandma is coming out from Iowa on May 21st.

I plan to work on Adrenaline tracks on Xbox. And I plan on getting a capture card to start making videos. Next school year I'll be learning Photoshop in digital art class.

I get out on June 17 but I don't have my graduation cerimony until the 30th. This summer I ight be getting my glider pilot's licence.