Le Hefe

Strike Force: Re-Casting

33 posts in this topic

Some of you may remember that, a while back, I posted a topic for a Macinima casting on a series I'm producing. This series is called, "Strike Force" and follows a UNSC and Covenant battle. The trilogy is composed of seasons, which are composed of episodes, as every show has. This is a trilogy, so there are three seasons in total, and each series has a minimum of 5 episodes. The three seasons are called Strike Force, Repentance and Ascension, and Denique Hora. I'm not going to post all of the details on it in a public post, because then that would be spoilers.

I wanted to make my own Machinima since I'm tired of seeing ones on Youtube (whether posted on the Machinima channel or not) that have no relevant plot, no characters in which you can grow attached to, and a complete lack of film tactics such as good camera angles and decent editing. This is something different, and I plan to create something that will rejuvenate the prospect of making a film in Halo. This should be big so long as we can all work together on this.

If you aren't able to get a role or character you had hoped to get, then please don't feel left out. Every person has a unique role, and as such, unique things that they are best at. Additionally, I would like to have a full cast of 16 actors/actresses to be there for filming. For large battles, I will definitely need 16. For smaller battles and for scene that only contain a few characters, half of that would do. To make the battlefield seem larger than what you would get in a 16 man game, I'm "superimposing" different shots together. This means that I can effectively turn a 16 man fight into a 32 man blood-orgy. We will be filming the big fights first, and the smaller scene afterwards.

IMPORTANT: Not everyone will have a major speaking role. I won't spoil anything on the main characters, but know and please understand that there are not that many.

Casting: This is a topic for casting. The list below states the prerequisites for acting in the trilogy.

-You must have a somewhat matured voice. No high pitched voices. Were following adults in this series.

-Don't be afraid to scream your ass off. There are some scenes where you'll be required to scream. If you can't handle a dying and "CHARGE!" sort of scream, don't bother casting. No high pitch girl screams either.

-Some of the roles will require flying in formation. Getting the tight flying down will be tricky and will take time to master.

-Don't half act, acting. I need people that can act according to a script. If the take is not good enough, we'll run another take until we get what we need!

-Don't cast if you can't attend every shoot. This isn't going to be something we can complete in a day. One series will take a minimum of two months, and that's just the first set of shoots (if you pay attention to TV, when a season is done they take a year off. But why take a year off when episodes always come out in a week when the season is in play? TV shows follow a rule in which they film the majority of the season's off time, and then finish the rest when the season is resumed. Which takes them a week).

-YOU MUST BE PATIENT. Get along with the other actors and actresses in filming.

-Must not be negligent. I know a lot of you have egos and you want it done your own way, but know that I'm the Producer, Filmer, Editor, Score Orchestrator and Director. What I say, goes.

-This trilogy can take a year to get through everything. Each Series also takes a month or two to film, and several possible months to edit. You must be available for at least a year.

Those are the only things you need to have to be in this trilogy. Let me know if you want to join. Oh, and keep this topic for sign ups only. No goofing around either. I'll need a minimum of 8 people for small shoots, and 16 for large shoots. When I do you'll all be e-mailed the details and dates of filming and the trilogy. Thanks for reading, cast is below! oh, and I'll be posting up the main theme for the trilogy in a few days. That way, you can get an early feel for the Machinima!

Producer, Filmer, Editor, Director, Score Orchestrator-FSUFMX

Motion Actors & Actresses

1. FSUFMX-Pilot

2. TJMax2313-Pilot

3. yugnoswam

4. Purpledinosaur0

5. Super Bad Skittles

6. Blh

7. Ionized

8. Aviator-Pilot

9. xxBarricade77

10. I n K 105

11. SpartanOmega360

12. Xhamm3r

13. Elusive Rojas

14. c u l8er-Pilot

15. Itz Nugget 095

16. Zerker Mafia-Pilot

Backups (backups are people who are of equal value as actors/actresses. However, they are called upon when actors in the above list aren't available. BACKUPS ARE VITAL. You will still need to be active in the Series, as again, everyone is good at different things and it's very possible for a backup to become a primary actor.)

1. King Edward I

2. PeculiarFear946

3. yoshi

Voice Actors & Actresses

1. Zerker Mafia

2. FSUFMX

3. EoE Oh SNAP

4. I n K 105

This is not a project for Halotracks. This is a personal thing, and above all it's a fun thing! What other time do you get to scream profusely without anyone complaining that you're too loud?

So I guest I can't be in it since I don't really have a mature voice, but my voice doesn't crack that much as it use to.

I don't know if I want to get all emotional, but I DO want to make a war machinima. Pl0x let me help?

I'd like to join, but idk if i'll be be able to make it to all of the shoots. I may not have a MATURE voice, as to say low pitched, but I am getting there and over time I will probably have a some what changed voice. Just one question, do you haveto make it to all of the shoots? I'm sure you can miss a few.

Edited by Super bad skittles

Hey Jeff, I can be a character I fit the criteria pretty well. When you need me, or ever need me for the Series just tell me.

Hope everything turns out good,

blh

Not to worry if you don't have a lower voice. As I mentioned, there are not that many speaking roles so even if you don't have a lower voice, you still have the chance to do some badass, fun, exciting, emotional, acting that may or may not make you yell, "I CAN'T BREATH!" Thanks for the early support erraybody! This is already looking better than my last attempt.

Okay cool then I probably would be able to do it. I'm just going to tell you now, if we are doing anything in june, I won't be able to make it because I am going on a road trip from like June 16 to July 2. But after that I will be available pretty much the rest of summer.

So can I be the pedo of the series, just because I have the lower voice?

Haha I joke, but I really do have the lower voice in this situation.

I forgot to mention that I will be on halotracks during my trip, (well once I get wi-fi connection), just not on the xbox. Just thought i'd tell you if you were curious.

Edited by Super bad skittles