MikeEgan

(S3) Series 12

47 posts in this topic

Please, Tdudes and Jab, take a look at the leaderboards.

Season 3 Leaderboards

Jab, you have only completed one Series, and you need 3 Series to qualify for the leaderboards. Since this is the last Series, it is impossible for you to reach the 3 Series requirement.

Tdudes, you have not completed any Series yet, so it is also impossible for you to reach the 3 Series requirement.

Sorry, but we need Series 12 to be as competitive as possible, and adding more and more people to the hole shots would just make it harder to race. Please do not be deterred from competing in the next Season however.

purple you need to go back to middle school... mastas right and i noticed that as soon as i read your post...

It may be harder to get a perfect score, but it is definitely better.

If you attend all races, you have 6 chances to improve you score. And if you do get a perfect score it is 3 points higher than normal which is very valuable come the end of the season.

its not harder to get perfect An average six is worse than your best three... just do the best three races..... but with the bonus points

There's 12 races Deano. Your best 6 will be taken for your Series total. This is instead of your best 3 races taken out of 6 total. In addition to the placement bonuses, I think it is better and different.

I agree with the Purple on this one. Where's the fun in a last Series if there's no new challenges to overcome? For example, getting a perfect score.

It'll even challenge Sodapop himself. Will he get a 45? Only time will tell.

Soda Pop and I have actually had some fun little 1v1's lately. Can't wait to race the li'il bugguh!