PurpleDinosaur

HTSX - Season 4

25 posts in this topic

Yugno have you ever researched anything on MX racing? We always run 2 motos in real life. Only for the Loretta Lynn's Amatuer National in Tennesse and LL regional qualifiers do we run 3 motos in real life.. The whole point of doing 2 motos is to be like the real life format. Same with supercross. Except that we can't run 20 laps so we run 19.

I like the idea FSU and everyone else basically has. Three ten minute segments sounds annoying

EDIT: I'm going off my own knowledge I basically know jack squat about Supercross/Motorcross. I saw my first moto last night... It only had 2 laps to go though

Edited by xxBarricade77

I have 3 words. This is halo.

6 words for you. This is

replication in Halo.

BTW, that is Pennsylvania pro and a good friend of mine, Darynn Durham, at Round 2 of the 2011 AMA Professional Motcross National Series. He ended up leading the entire field behind, until he had brake problems and settled for fourth. He lost his gate pick the next moto due to switching clutches, came back from dead last (in a 42 man field) and settled for 14th. 8th overall was the end result. Just a tiny sample of motocross for you.

But thats not the point. What matters is this. Why would we bother creating a squad if the whole purpose is to do things is the way normal Halo racing works? We run things nearly the same as the pro format and local format. However we make minor changes to ensure the racing even happens. Anything more and it will ruin the experience. This squad isn't just any normal racing squad out there. We have a different type of racing and thats the way we would like to keep it. If there is a problem with the way things are run because you don't like things, then, don't race. We have no problems with the way we run things and we are not looking to change them any time soon.

Cassel, I didn't say I had a problem or that I was going to leave? I suggested something and it was not liked, just because you don't agree, don't go ranting so just drop it.

6 words for you. This is

replication in Halo.

BTW, that is Pennsylvania pro and a good friend of mine, Darynn Durham, at Round 2 of the 2011 AMA Professional Motcross National Series. He ended up leading the entire field behind, until he had brake problems and settled for fourth. He lost his gate pick the next moto due to switching clutches, came back from dead last (in a 42 man field) and settled for 14th. 8th overall was the end result. Just a tiny sample of motocross for you.

But thats not the point. What matters is this. Why would we bother creating a squad if the whole purpose is to do things is the way normal Halo racing works? We run things nearly the same as the pro format and local format. However we make minor changes to ensure the racing even happens. Anything more and it will ruin the experience. This squad isn't just any normal racing squad out there. We have a different type of racing and thats the way we would like to keep it. If there is a problem with the way things are run because you don't like things, then, don't race. We have no problems with the way we run things and we are not looking to change them any time soon.

Cassel, what are you talking about, WE? You don't run this squad, stop acting like it.

I don't run it. lol

I just say that because I am a huge supporter of it (and I am also a backup host). If you want to go back and change the previous post just say "you guys" in all the "we" posts. haha